Shellac vs Geleration?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floritsa

Reaction score
Hey

Has anyone had problems with shellac? I have been using them from the first month they have come out on the market and lately are not lasting well on my clients. I'm thinking to change to Jessica anyone else converted to a different brand?

I had tried geleration before shellac. I personally find that geleration doesn't last nearly as well and seems to damage the nail through removal

I absolutely love shellac x

No gel system damages the nail unless it's improperly removed, or the client isn't following the aftercare properly.

As for GELeration and longevity, I have a client who is a dog groomer, and when she came back three weeks after application it was still clinging on. She's tried Shellac in the past and it came off within a week.I've also had a client whose old salon moved from GELeration to Shellac, and she moved salon and came to me precisely because she found Shellac wasn't lasting as well. This isn't very surprising as Shellac as far as I'm aware is not a gel but a power polish.

Latest posts

Back