Shellac wall rack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
Sweet Squared have discontinued theirs and I understand a new one is in the pipeline but I really need one now. Any ideas? Thank you

They are selling them on S2? I bought two of them. They are just a bit smaller x

I decided to buy a plain acrylic wall rack as I didn't feel that I could justify the expense of a shellac branded one.
I bought one from ellisons at a fraction of the cost!

I've just put the phone down to S2, they haven't any in stock and can't confirm when they will.

I also have a plain clear acrylic one that's a lot bigger than the current CND Shellac one [emoji4]

Hi I can't remember but I think it was. I find ellisons website infuriating as whenever I type in the search bar it brings up everything but what I've searched for! Tried to look for a picture to compare to mine but can't find it online [emoji5]️

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457197477.576805.jpg

I've got these and the Lecente wall rack

[emoji33] CocoAllure where are the long shelves from? They are perfect! [emoji7]

Didn't the long shelves come with some of the first collections or did we buy them separately? I think the shelf in that picture is two shelves next to each other. Looks fab. Must find where I put mine!?!

Beautiful aren't they each one holds 12 bottles I got them from gumtree for £20. I've seen them on eBay type in shellac wall racks they all come up but they are expensive on there. I think these ones are old and discontinued but I also found a spinny table shellac holder that holds 30 bottles got that for £5. I religiously look on gumtree everyday for these types of bargains.

Didn't the long shelves come with some of the first collections or did we buy them separately? I think the shelf in that picture is two shelves next to each other. Looks fab. Must find where I put mine!?!

You are right my love! Two stuck together bobs ya uncle looks good!

I may have to have a look on gumtree now! [emoji4][emoji106]

We love a bit of gumtree type in CND in the search or shellac see what comes up I wish they would just sell them again so we wouldn't have to resort to this

I've found the acrylic wall rack in ellisons brochure, looks fab, maybe I'll buy that as VAT free this Sunday and Monday. Cant wait any longer for S2 to release another rack as new shelllac collections polishes in a drawer at the moment!! I also have the long single rack which came with my first ever order of shellac x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457212179.959521.jpg

Someone in Leeds is selling this one for £30 gumtree

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457262797.644907.jpg
hi
Here is a photo of my wall rack from ellisons.
I have 70 vinylux polishes on it and it would probably take a few more.
This is the size that they reckon takes 90 polishes.
Hope that helps! [emoji3]

View attachment 194852hi

Hey, do the lecente glitters fit in this rack do you know? The lecente ones are so expensive. I have 2 of them but they're so small not all my glitters fit and I don't really want to buy another one of them

Also do you know if Gelish fits? Sorry for all the questions :) x

View attachment 194852hi
It does help...thanks so much xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457349066.781419.jpg

Here is anther picture of the same rack but I have put some other brands on the bottom shelf for comparison .
Sorry no Gelish!
[emoji3]

Latest posts

Back