Shellac - What colours would you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd LOVE Cinch My Corset in Shellac, Black OBVIOUSLY & A hot lime green with shimmer...but think that ones just me lol

ScotsChica, I can help with the lime green for Rockstar toes at least, here is the perfect glitter for you (UV Green): Cosmetic Glitter page 2

I have it on my toes now for lime toes lol, just sprinkle a little irredescent glitter over it for more sparkle

Oh man, I want yellow, green, orange, blue, pink, and purple... basically rainbow colours :D Oh, and definitely black.

Shellac's price is perfect for the younger clients in my area, but they're not too crazy about the colour option.

How good would it be if Shellac had a glitter (silver & gold) top coat, then you could just apply it over any colour! x

I would like to see studio 54 and spike :D

Id love hyde in the dark (charcol grey) and a shimmery dark purple x:)

I used to hate Cocoa- Samantha told me it would be huge- as if! Ha Ha - losers! Miserable colour.
Now to my shame and embarrassment,it is one of my mostest favourites and our customers. I would love to see this shade in the new colours- and Hotski!

While new colours are being developed I think it makes sense to stick to a great classic colour range and nothing too funky ... funky can come later on as the range builds and in the meantime you can use the Effects over Shellac to change colours and glitters too.

I'd like a top coat like the northern lights top coats! Also a black, grey, bright purple...can anyone remember a really dark purplish/red called midnight or something similar? I had it once when I had a pedicure but I was a long time ago.
Is it still around? X

You guys are going to all be happy me thinks - I now know the next 12!! :smack:

You guys are going to all be happy me thinks - I now know the next 12!! :smack:

Please, please, PLEASE - Can you tell us some? :) x

Dee to get a color similar to Spike, do one coat of Fedora cure then the next coat in Red Baroness ;)

Just wondering for anybody in the know, do they expect the launch of the new sets to go on time given the current demand issues in the factories for the first set?

I'm sure the new colours will be delayed.

I'm sure the new colours will be delayed.

Thanks Geeg,

Didnt want to start raving about the new colours to clients yet until they have a date for them. Least if they are delayed a bit they will be newer closer to the holiday season.

Samantha, is there any chance of letting us know any of the next 12 colours, please? x:hug:x

Im DESPERATE for a nude like blushing, and hyde in the dark x

Latest posts

Back