Shellac with Irresistible Foils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woo87

Reaction score
Hello!!
I've been reading lots about the shellac & foils had a little look on YouTube etc. going to add a couple to my sweetsquared order but don't know which ones to order to try?? Do any of you lovelies have any piccys or advice on which ones?? Xxx

I don't have any of the ones from s2 yet buy ive bought mine from eBay, foil play and nail delights. Xx
Here is Blackpool with sparkling silver holographic
7a2ynu7y.jpg

Here is dark lava with a gold foil
5a3eva4a.jpg

Ooh fantastic thank you!

Being a bit blonde now but trying to find them sellers on eBay how do I search a seller??

click on advanced search (next to the search button) and you will see a table down the left, click on 'By seller' :)

just search the net for nail delights, they have a shop with lots of foils but sweet squared ones are better quality x

look on my proifle, there should be pics of foils on there, i use them loads x

That's great thank you girls

Nail Delights for me too. Quick delivery.

Gold holographic and Blackpool x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1,467
Foil play have their own website, not sure if their on ebay. X

just search the net for nail delights, they have a shop with lots of foils but sweet squared ones are better quality x

look on my proifle, there should be pics of foils on there, i use them loads x

i would question this? as there are only a few suppliers worldwide so unlikely to be too different.

Same here nail delights lots to choose from!

we apologise for some designs being out new ones on there way xxx

Is it just me that finds the irresistible foils a nightmare to work with?

I can never get a good coverage. Itd be ok if it was for a broken/speckled pattern but I bought the Leopard one and the Peacock one which I would like to use as a fuller covering.

I find the nail delights one fab.

Does anyone have a tip on a better result with the others?

Here are some I did with the foil from Sweet Squared - I do find them hard to use as a pattern though so one's like the zebra print don't get used :(

20130115_114004.jpg

These are some eBay foils on Blackpool Shellac

20121219_103505-1.jpg

Nail delights have lots to choose from and the p&p is good.

Here is a pic of red foil used on my middle finger (I'd bent the top back so as well as a layer of silk under the shellac I've added foil to give more strength).

I like to add a layer of colour on top of the foil before topcoat to give a slightly different effect - it gives real depth to the colour rather than a shiny foil effect IYKWIM.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358521905.163902.jpg

I use nail delights too , good quality and reasonable prices and free del if spending over £10.
Here some with Shellac Blackpool x

Attachments

• IMAG0694.jpg
    IMAG0694.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 718
Nail delights have lots to choose from and the p&p is good.

Here is a pic of red foil used on my middle finger (I'd bent the top back so as well as a layer of silk under the shellac I've added foil to give more strength).

I like to add a layer of colour on top of the foil before topcoat to give a slightly different effect - it gives real depth to the colour rather than a shiny foil effect IYKWIM.

View attachment 26158

Ooh this looks nice, like a marble:))

I'm waiting for my foils to arrive before getting to have a go. I've seen videos on how to apply to whole nail but how do you get the random looks like speckled over the nail pls?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm waiting for my foils to arrive before getting to have a go. I've seen videos on how to apply to whole nail but how do you get the random looks like speckled over the nail pls?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I cut little strips from the roll and press on at random x

Yep I too have nail delights foils and they are fab

Have the peacock one from S2 I found it better to use with foil glue rather than just shellac.

And I've a few rio foils and they are nice too.

Latest posts

Back