Shellac Xmas colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read the flyer of the Dutch cnd distributors. The vinylux comes in a double pack with shellac. There comes a limited edition solar oil . For additives in one kit and a vinylux display with three of the three colours each and three topcoats. So no seperate shellac and vinylux, or you have to buy the vinylux display , but that's more for retail. Bummer!

I am liking the soft shimmery colours. I just wish they would STOP releasing limited editions in these sets! It's beyond frustrating being forced to purchase something you don't use or need!!

I am liking the soft shimmery colours. I just wish they would STOP releasing limited editions in these sets! It's beyond frustrating being forced to purchase something you don't use or need!!
Yes, i'm tired of these sets too... Love Cnd with all my heart but those sets are Bert frustrating

As far as I'm aware these are launching in Oct. Quite early really for Christmas, think there maybe another colour/s later on. But that's just my thought.

they have started releasing them very early so I don't think we'll get anymore xmas ones... they released the spring ones last winter and the summer ones in spring this year x

which colours are being discontinued?

I think they will be released for Olympia in London

Woohoo 23rd my bad thought it was oct :(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

which colours are being discontinued?

It's not any of the full colours, it's really ones that are used for layer ie; zillionaire, silver VIP but not gold, iced coral and moonlight & roses.

Please correct me if I'm wrong or have missed any out - I'm saying this from memory and it is early lol.

Karaxxx

Found a pic of the new additives

Attachments

• gilded.jpg
    gilded.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 191
I've just seen this... really wanted to be excited about this but now im disappointed was hoping for a lovely frosty pale blue... its a glitter we do need glitter and im glad but was really looking forward to a blue! the pinks ok although I don't know if its abit grannyish and I don't like the middle one... what do u all think?

new clours.jpg

Blah I don't want the vinylux!! Guess I'll just have to find someone to palm it off to.... Maybe I'll buy the duos, and give the vinylux as christmas gifts to each of my 3 nieces... lol!! :lol:

I've just seen this... really wanted to be excited about this but now im disappointed was hoping for a lovely frosty pale blue... its a glitter we do need glitter and im glad but was really looking forward to a blue! the pinks ok although I don't know if its abit grannyish and I don't like the middle one... what do u all think?

View attachment 74572

My clients never seem to go for blues so I'm glad for the glitter but that middle one doesn't look very nice, too close to sugared spice and iced Capp which are the two worst colours out there in my opinion BUT knowing me I'll end up buying lol x

Felicity xx

Latest posts

Back