Shellac Xpress5 top coat has peeled off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samac

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering if anyone can shed light on what may have caused this to happen. A regular client who I have never had any problems with before and her top coat has peeled off but the rest stayed on. Any ideas? Xx

Has she been in contact with bleach, cleaning products ie mr muscle, cif, Cillit bang etc, possibly high factor sun cream or anti ageing products ..all can have a chemical reaction as I'm sure you know. Sounds like something has broken the seal.

Is it all fingers or just a few? There might be a clue there x

Thanks for your reply :) Just one finger. She doesn't think she has come into contact with any bleach etc but I didn't think of anti ageing products? X

Ask her if it's the finger she uses to get cream from a pot etc, it's only some of the anti ageing creams, they're quite poky x

Ask her if it's the finger she uses to get cream from a pot etc, it's only some of the anti ageing creams, they're quite poky x
I was doing exactly this with my face and body moisturisers and only ever had issues with the index finger I used. So wished they were in a tube! x

Latest posts

Back