Shellac!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bettierae

Reaction score
Is anyone else (not so) patiently waiting for Shellac to go live on sweetsquared? I've refreshed my page at least four times in ten minutes. I think this is the beginning of an addiction, and I haven't even got it yet!.........

I have been trying this morning,, but now I have to go to work and have a very full day,,,Going to phone when I get there and hopefully luck will be on my side!!!
Hope there are a gaaaziiillliionnnnnnn supplies for this!!!!!!!
Good Luck!!!
x

hi love i have already got alot of the shellac from going to the event. and it is AMAZING! its defo out today. just keep watching and enjoy! its great you wil love it just got to remember to apply it in thin coats.. good luck x

They need fifty warehouses of the stuff! I've been lucky lately so fingers crossed... my eyes will be crossed too shortly after wwaiting and waiting lol

ooooh cmon........

:eek: Im here too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sitting and waiting and waiting and way too excited and nervous that they have none left! Also very curious as to cost, i have no idea how much they are going to be! Hopefully i can afford to get quite a few

I guess you've got to wait for them all to get into the office to turn it on! ;)

I love CND and I'm not even a nail tech! Why? They innovate and develop and new products like this seem awesome!

Hope you all enjoy working with the new range.

Mat x

yeah they better not be late!!

Im sure when the Colour and Effect range was launched half* the staff were on holiday!!!!!:suprised:

*Disclaimer: may not exactly have been half but it seemed like it!

Anyway im on the phone too holding as well as online.

It's like buying concert tickets :lick:

Thats the thing isn't it, such a great company, innnovative, and masters at building anticipation!

I just want an idea of prices, then I can peruse the colours, make a list, make another list, pick some more, knock some off, make another list...........

:sad: 9.05am.....where is it?!

Just ordered mine with Distributor Extraordinaire Fiona Wallace.

Brilliant customer service poor woman hadn't even had time to take her coat off as she walked through the door xxxx

Thank you Fiona you really are a star xxxxx

seriously excited now

If i order over the phone how will i know what colours they are?

I googled it earlier an american site has the colours on and then asked on the phone

27 minutes hold time at S2!!!!!!!!!!!!

arghhh..... lines are busy and no online.......

19 minutes for me! its like waiting for the school bell to ring at the end of school!!

Just managed to get through after being on hold half hour!!
Dread to think how much that cost me

Was more expensive than i anticipated but i also brought more than anticipated :D

The next two days will be very slow

Mines ordered, very excited, its been a while that anything nails has given me a buzz, but this sure has.

I have been hunting for a coloured gel system for a long time, but couldn't find one that ticked all my boxes. Shellac seems to tick boxes that I didn't even know I had.

Now to see if it does what it says on the tin IYKWIM...........

Can't wait!

Mines ordered, very excited, its been a while that anything nails has given me a buzz, but this sure has.

I have been hunting for a coloured gel system for a long time, but couldn't find one that ticked all my boxes. Shellac seems to tick boxes that I didn't even know I had.

Now to see if it does what it says on the tin IYKWIM...........

Can't wait!

Just be careful with this thinking - it is not a coloured gel in the true sense of the word - you cannot make an extension edge with it.

It is better to think of it as a nail colour taken to the next level of longevity.

Was more expensive than i anticipated but i also brought more than anticipated :D
You get approximately 20 services from one bottle so the profit margin is extremely good :green:

You will get @ :
35 treatments from 1 bottle of the base coat
20 from the colour
20 from the top coat

hth's

Latest posts

Back