Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know what the new colours will be?

I have tried unsuccessfully for a change :D to get this info. I know 4 of them but not the other 8 and I am sworn to secrecy!! Buy I can tell you - they are rocking vintage colours.

You could give us clues Samantha?? then thats not telling us hehe :D in regards to stock I think it is frustrating for S2 & shellacers alike, but If something takes off like a rocket more than CND expected what can we do! lol paitence is a virtue....lol
I wish I could have afforded to buy in bulk but I cannot & I think my main worry is what if lots of folk bulk buy, then when I need something its out of stock again eek!
As for folk that have bought loads & are selling it on ebay grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to you! lol xx

Ohhh, I hope there's a purple, and maybe a girly pink like paris in pink? hot pop pink? and moonlight & roses for french,, I love nostalgia for a nude this would look fab in shellac as would breathless, I am thinking that the new colours will be more deep colours as it is coming into Autumn winter?

Ohh I can not wait, what with efile training soon and more shellac,,think I'd better start putting more money aside than usuall for stock and new products lol :D

As much as I cant wait for the colours i dont have to be back in stock, I'm loving how exclusive its making my customers feel when they've found me after ringing around other places that are saying "we will have it, just dont have it yet". They feel they have something many others cant get yet!

Sounds like it will have to be rationed lol.

Does this mean that when s2 get an order of shellac in they will have the lamp aswel?

Has anyone removed Shellac with foils yet and did it come off as easily? :suprised:

Has anyone removed Shellac with foils yet and did it come off as easily? :suprised:
Yes and yes :green: No problems at all.

i am looking on s2 daily and i was told that it would be back in stock at the end of june and still no shellac, i have a few clients booked for this but still no product :sad:! if the demand for it is very high and there are a backlog of people still waiting to order it does that mean if you don't get there on time it will go out of stock again? thank you

Sort of :(

Its all a first come first serve. More Shellac went on to stock today but it was mostly the colours that come in the rack, top coat and base coat. Next order has been released from USA today so will have more as soon as it can be flown over and cleared through customs (7-14 days).

Hang fire, they are making it as fast as they can!

:eek: :cry: 2 weeks? omg i best cancel the clients then! do s2 send email out when its back in stock because if its first come first served i want to be there first! :D
thanks

So glad I have stocked up in advance, but it's running out fast) I absolutely love the shellac remover wraps, but I went through 2 packs in last 3 days. Had to run out to scotmid and treat myself to kitchen foil lol. Works just as good, not so trendy though!

Dear Shellac, please arrive soon and in large quantity! I need you FAST:D

:eek: :cry: 2 weeks? omg i best cancel the clients then! do s2 send email out when its back in stock because if its first come first served i want to be there first! :D
thanks

The only thing not in right now is are the lamps and some of the colours. Everything else is in (for the moment).

Re: Notifications about Shellac shipments, we actually set this up today. If you log into your Customer centre on S2.com, you can choose to be notified via email when Shellac lands :)

Go to www.sweetsquared.com > My Account > Campaign Subscription Centre (left most column).

So glad I have stocked up in advance, but it's running out fast) I absolutely love the shellac remover wraps, but I went through 2 packs in last 3 days. Had to run out to scotmid and treat myself to kitchen foil lol. Works just as good, not so trendy though!

Dear Shellac, please arrive soon and in large quantity! I need you FAST:D

There are plenty of remover wraps too :)

The only thing not in right now is are the lamps and some of the colours. Everything else is in (for the moment).

Re: Notifications about Shellac shipments, we actually set this up today. If you log into your Customer centre on S2.com, you can choose to be notified via email when Shellac lands :)

Go to www.sweetsquared.com > My Account > Campaign Subscription Centre (left most column).

There are plenty of remover wraps too :)
- I wish I had a little elf who would do the shopping for me) working under pressure Sam) haha
And salon geek.com now works normally on my iPad, thanks for whatever you done to it) :D

We exist to serve!

Done! :green:

Latest posts

Back