Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haynails

Beauty therapist and course provider
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a client on thurs wanting a really dark purple shellac. Is there any layering I can do to make the purple purple darker. I don't have fedora but I have most of the others. Would Blackpool and purple work? She said she wants it to be almost black!!

Hi all, I have a client on thurs wanting a really dark purple shellac. Is there any layering I can do to make the purple purple darker. I don't have fedora but I have most of the others. Would Blackpool and purple work? She said she wants it to be almost black!!

Yes Blackpool and purple purple would be perfect! :biggrin:

Phew! Thanks x

I would do two layers of the Blackpool and then one layer of purple purple.

I would do two layers of the Blackpool and then one layer of purple purple.

An*Gel is right on! It's a beautiful combo. :)

exactly what i was gonna suggest.......but you geeks beat me to it!! lol

haha!! new medication.......its made me sleepy and a little slow off the mark!!

Two layers of Blackpool and one of Rock Royalty also work really well x

thanks everyone will def try this tomorrow x

Two layers of Blackpool and one of Rock Royalty also work really well x

i think this combo would be better for this client as she said she wants it almost black, purple purple over blackpool is lovely but is quite blue xx

Please would you (and all others) post all questions like this one in the Shellac Lovers group here on the site?

There are hundreds of images in the group. This is why we have a group.

Questions like this are not a discussion topic and therefore do not belong here on the main forum; which is becoming littered with questions like this.

Join the group, Click on view all photos and you can see hundreds of beautiffuly done layering combinations.

Latest posts

Back