Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronnie1234

Reaction score
My shellac always seems to peel on index finger, is there a reason?

Am I too heavy handed?

What are the best care tips?

Both my index fingers go as soon as I go into work, I can do them on a Saturday and the first client I have on Monday, off again...I can reapply my index fingers 2-3 times during the time I have the rest on...but then they do everything.

There's nothing that can be done then really about it?

Applying solar oil regularly (if your not already) helps make them last longer. Have you discussed it with your nail tech? She should be able to trouble shoot and see whats causing it and help it last longer. Do you use your nails to pick things? Open cans? Wear gloves while using cleaning products? Are you a typist? I tell my clients your nails are jewels don't use them like tools.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I sometimes used to get lifting onb myself, I now use young nails protein bond before the base coat, it's solved it for me ☺

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Try getting some Solar Oil from your Nail Tech and ask her if she can use a gel primer on the tips of the trouble nails (protein bond, NSI balance bond or similar) xx

Latest posts

Back