Shellac's 12 new colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy chick

Reaction score
Just seen on here that Shellac will be releasing 12 new colours at the beauty show in Feb... Does anyone have any ideas what colours they are yet??

I haven't seen this and I hoe it's not true. Don't want to wait that long for new colours x

Really? Where?

Hope it's true, how exciting!! Wonder what colours they will be. Plenty of time to save for the whole lot if so :D

Am hoping there'll be some nice pastels in there like a blue and yellow for starters. Hmmm, 12 colours?? Not sure there could be that many more they could make when so many layering combos already available. Maybe Geeg or one of the Sam's will be able to tell us for sure. Will reserve my excitement until then Lol!! :D

I've googled it and can't find anything.

Where did you see it originally? X intrigued ...

I know additives will be great and all but I'd still love more colours!

It was flashing on Salon Geek earlier, at the top of the forums... Twas an advert.

It was flashing on Salon Geek earlier, at the top of the forums... Twas an advert.

I have been searching on here for the last few weeks to find out when the next colours come out, I thought the next lot were due September. Im gutted really as I would have liked some more summer colours for summer and we need a blue. Sorry but im bored with the colours now and need some new ones, I cant wait til february for the next lot. I have so many layering colours but want more. Come on S2 more, more, more. I know im being impatient lol. :D X

hmm I thought we were getting 6 in september - launching at olympia and then i thought 6 in Feb, I'm sure i had heard that the was the plan so basically 12 new colours a year, 6 a month!

hmm I thought we were getting 6 in september - launching at olympia and then i thought 6 in Feb, I'm sure i had heard that the was the plan so basically 12 new colours a year, 6 a month!

Yes, this is what usually happens, 6 in September and and 6 in March. Roll on September!

I Think that was for the Launch at excel in Feb this year, is an old advert.
Jen xx

Mystery solved - it was the ad for the new Additives! I have just noticed it at the top.

I'm going to close as I got so excited when I saw the title of this thread. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back