Shelly hair extensionist Glasgow?? Lacylocks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ickledee

Reaction score
Hi there, I had extensions done before by an extensionist called Shelly who owned a company called Lacylocks in Glasgow. The website is now down and phone number no longer exists.

Does anyone know what has happened?

many thanks

Hi this girl done my hair ext some bout 3 or 4 yrs ago. infact a few of my pics are on her website. It was in a salon in bellshill at the time. but when I tried to contact her again for an infill I couldn't get her either. I come from Motherwell I sometimes see her out and about.

Are you looking to have your hair done?

D x

Hi, thanks so much for the reply :) small world haha

Yea she did my hair also in Belshill and I thought her work was fab but like yourself I never got another appointment due to not being able to get hold of her.

Its a shame because she was really good. Do you think she has quit the hair extension business?

Yes Im looking to have my hair done again x

I remember Shelly and I think I may have her email address somewhere if you want it please pm me and if I find it I will give it to you. I know she used to be a forum user on the hair extension boards and I have not seen her there for ages.

Latest posts

Back