Shift Working

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet-Nails

Reaction score
I work rotating shifts 2 days (7-19) and 2 nights (19-07) with four days off in between, just wondered if anyone else worked shifts and how they get on with doing nails.

I have a small client base (through choice at the moment) but wondered if anyone else out there did similar.

I'd like to extend my client base in the future but also love my "full time" job which i don't yet want to leave, however i'm wondering if i'd lose clients as on workdays i wouldn't be available and as i can't do the same day each week if this would have any effect.

Any help comments or suggestions greatly appriciated

Taz
x

I am a freelancer working shifts but thats because iv'e got a family. Generally shift work is ok but if a clients wants nails there and then this can be difficult. Being on this site has allowed me to collect some numbers of other nail techs in Leeds so if i can't get to my booking i'd rather give the job to another trusting tech than totally loose the client. Networking has really helped.

Cres

Latest posts

Back