Shlepping it back home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Man alive I am shlepped!

Have just returned from my second trip from the great Fog down south after spending the Morning speaking with new Saks franchisees (swell group o folk there) and then the entrie afternoon with some fab birds that work in the Harrods Urban Retreat salon.

Anyhoo... I am back now (though just hanging on) and my beautiful Mrs Geek return tomorrow WOOFREAKINGHOO!

Any of you guys looking for a salon to work in can not do wrong in a Saks (IMO).

Toodles

The Nail Geek said:
Man alive I am shlepped!

Have just returned from my second trip from the great Fog down south after spending the Morning speaking with new Saks franchisees (swell group o folk there) and then the entrie afternoon with some fab birds that work in the Harrods Urban Retreat salon.

Anyhoo... I am back now (though just hanging on) and my beautiful Mrs Geek return tomorrow WOOFREAKINGHOO!

Any of you guys looking for a salon to work in can not do wrong in a Saks (IMO).

Toodles
Was it foggy today, lol, never got a chance to look out side the window, in drizzly rainy Cannon Street EC4............
Any way sounds a brill place Saks..............
Might have to pay them a visit, fo a super haircut and to check out the nails !!!
Glad Mrs Geek is back tomorrow, we have missed her, but I bet you have missed her more lol !!!!!!!!!!
Ah is't it nice when the family is back under one roof !!!!!!!!!!

Nice to know your enjoying life Sam :cool:
Cant wait to hear from Mrs Geek again :) I have missed her, But probably not as much as you hey.
Take Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back