Shocked and disgusted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know of a guy that I used to work with in the UK who went to prison for doing this very thing. Sent a picture of his dangley bits to a female "friend", she reported it to the Police and he went away for 6 months and of course lost his well paid job to boot

Eep 6 months in jail for posting a pic of that purple Teletubby ("Tinky Winky" lol)...

Hi, I totally feel for you, some people are sick aint they! I had a notice up in the window of my car and had several incidents myself. The straw that broke the camels back was when I was actually driving with my 2 children in the car when a guy phoned me on the mobile. I pulled over and answered the call and he was trying to convince me I had given him my number the previous night whilst I was out in town. I had been out the previous night but no way in the world would give my number to someone. I dont even know my number, he was not taking no for an answer and was asking me to meet him. This really un nerved me especially with having the children in my car as I knew it was some loon who just drove past and for a laugh decided to phone me. It scared me big time. That night me and my husband took the number out of the car window and I have never done mobile work again.

I dont know if I would go to the police unless I had a telephone number. There are some sickos out there aint there.

Good luck with whatever you decide. x

Wow, I am really disappointed because we all take our work seriously, however, there are sick people out there who think that silly things are funny but they're not. Don't worry, we are here to support you, this is a shocker but you will rise above it, here's giving you a big big hug :hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back