Shocking News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
I was sat running the Sun Bed shop today and the guy from the shop next door came in and asked me if we were in the paper. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and he said that a Business was for sale and is sounded just like the Lads shop.

So I went and got the paper and he was right. When I got home I came on the internet to see if there was a picture of the property and there before my eyes was a picture of the shop I am working in!

I couldn't believe it. I am so angry. In a sense it means I have the upper hand because they are trying to sell me and what I make in with their business but what they don't know is that I have found my own shop that will be ready for me on January 1st!

So they will be in the poop when they find out I am going. I was planning to give them 2 weeks notice but now I don't see why I should. They have used me all along, and now I am opening and closing the shop for them 6 days a week! The deal is they pay me for any extra hours I cover that are not within my regular working hours. (So basically I get hardly anything!)

I agreed because I need more money coming up to christmas, even though I knew they were taking me for a ride, I was willing to do it for the cash.

It's not that I am angry about loosing my job, because I have plans. But I can't believe a fellow shop keeper knows about it and I don't. If their customers click on to what is happening then they will all get mad because they have paid for courses, and they will be worried they may loose their money. Then they will ask me and I won't know what to tell them!

I have arranged a meeting with them so that I can question them about this, but my Mum suggests I don't tell them what my plans are at all. And then when I am ready to leave at Christmas, then I just go.

Sorry to go on for so long, but I just really can't believe this business can be so back stabbing. It really has shocked me. :shock:

i agree with your mum tell them nothing think of yourself, ive always been too soft all my life and its hard to change so you do it now and the best of luck with you new shio hey are you going to watch Di do Christmas nail designs tomorrow i am going for the 1-30 take care

Yep, I'll be there! But I am going at 6.30pm because I have work before. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back