Shoe lover How many

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaloveliness

Reaction score
They say the average woman has only 20 pairs argh how??
So come on tell me how many you have or think you have.

Maybe its just me i think not!!! i counted all my shoes the other day and here is my breakdown
Oh and yes i do only have 2 feet

Trainers 12 pairs
Flip flop/sandals 10 pairs
Boots 20 pairs
Shoes 50 pairs

Grand Total:--92 pairs

i cant count my shoes i have so many...lol
i love my shoes, i think i buy shoes all the time because i know if i put weight on or lose weight my shoes will allways fit me.....well thats ny excuse...pmsl

This is an excellent thread, Lisa! I am going to show this to my hubby, cos he always complains that I have too many shoes, and everytime when I bought a new pair of shoes, he made me to throw a pair of old ones out:cry:

This is an excellent thread, Lisa! I am going to show this to my hubby, cos he always complains that I have too many shoes, and everytime when I bought a new pair of shoes, he made me to throw a pair of old ones out:cry:

How very dare he! Thats' outrageous!

I have 5 pairs of boots

6 pairs of trainers

and about 35:lol: pairs of shoes. I've just got some lovely stiletto leopard print ones from Dolcis and a fantastic black leather silver stiletto pair of boots from Aldo.

My fav at the mo though are red patent open toe 3.5 inch stilettos. I call them my sl*t shoes. Fabulous!

Teri x:hug:

i think i have about 40...

but then i only wear the maximum of about 5 pairs...

shoes is not that bad for me... bags is my weakness.... i must have around 70 bags..... :eek:

My fav at the mo though are red patent open toe 3.5 inch stilettos. I call them my sl*t shoes. Fabulous!

Teri x:hug:

ive seen these around..!! i love all the platform heels around at the mo... im only 5f 1... so this seasons fashion item is the answers to my prayers....

I have about 40 pairs in total!

I keep trying to have a clear out but I just cant seem to get rid of any as I keep saying that I will wear them all one day!

Havent worn some of them for years! (or ever).

:confused:

I love and adore shoes.. I'm not sure how many pairs I have. I have a hard time getting shoes quite often as I'm a size 8 and frequently I see shoes I love and they don't have any eights in stock. How I wish I had 6s or 7s!! Also I do have some pairs from several years ago that were so gorgeous back then but are just too dated looking now, which is sad cos I loved them back then but I think I'd look a bit stupid in them now cos the heels and soles are too chunky.
I never spend very much on shoes though, £20-30 is my usual benchmark so I stick to shops like MKOne, New Look and Shoe Zone.

I knew it wasnt just me my bf keeps saying i have problems with shoes
obviously not ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do like bags too not counted them though

I have about 30 pairs, but only wear 4 pairs regularly.

I keep buying shoes because the look nice, but once I've walked in them and they hurt me, I throw them in the cupboard and don't wear them again !

Marlise

How very dare he! Thats' outrageous!

Now I have this thread to throw at him, make him reliase its not just me!:green:

I've just got some lovely stiletto leopard print ones from Dolcis
Teri x:hug:[/quote]

I have seen these too, and I am quiet tempted to buy. I do love my boots, I have got loads, but I must also show this to my husband as he thinks I have too many, but I have not got as many as some geeks have said.

ive seen these around..!! i love all the platform heels around at the mo... im only 5f 1... so this seasons fashion item is the answers to my prayers....

You're ickle like me then! They do them in black and white also, should really treat myself, it's my birthday soon!:lol:

You're ickle like me then! They do them in black and white also, should really treat myself, it's my birthday soon!:lol:

yep.. ive seen them too... and the leopard skin ones.. i want them all...!!

waiting patiently for the sales now.. and you bet im gonna zoom out there in a flash... its not often that platform shoes come back in fashion... im gonna make sure i buy enough shoes to last me another 5 years or so....!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love shoes.......i keep mine in boxes and labled (how sad)

I have roughly around 80-85 pairs but wear only about 6 or 7 pairs on a regular basis LOL

Amanda

I keep mine boxed too,and in tissue,i would be mortified if had paid a lot of money just to ruin them.

I have two sets of shoes,expensive and everyday.

I buy shoes just to look at!! lol.

I know i will never wear them but i just love them so much!

I wouldnt even know roughly how many pairs i have.

But i can tell you i only wear my everyday work shoes, and a few pairs of trainers on a regular basis!!

I find it really hard to get nice shoes to actually wear!!!

Im 5'11 so high heels are out, unless i want to look like a cross dresser!! But flats make my size 7 feet look huge!!

so its nice when i find a pair of well proportioned flat shoes!!

xxx

Hi all
I did have 70 pair last year (because i counted them when i moved to france) there was this big box saying shoes the removal men could not belive it, but since then im still buying so i dont know how many i have now.My shoes and bags have to match my outfit even if i have jeans and a t-shirt. (sad)

I buy shoes just to look at!! lol.

I know i will never wear them but i just love them so much!

xxx

sounds like me with my bags....

i buy bags to look at.. to know that ive got in in my wardrobe... i think nothing of spending a few hundred pounds to buy a good quallity bag... then i stuff them all and keep them in their dust bags and leave it in my wardrobe...

every now and again i take it out to clean and have a look... my friends all laugh at me.. they think im insane... and dont understand why i spend so much money on a bag and then not use it...

to come to think of it.. i dont know why i do it either .. and yes.. i do think im sad too... :rolleyes:

too many to count but I am so glad I am not alone:)

Latest posts

Back