Shoes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
I need some shoes for the salon but am having trouble finding any - I think it is the wrong time of year.

As i have 3/4 length trousers now my usual lace up and socks job are not going to cut it.

I am after some of those flat mules - closed toe with the patterns on the front - do you know what I mean they look a bit like slippers

Or does anyone else have something they can recommend?

Thanks

Thanks guys - yes Angie that sort of thing. Not the right size for me though.

The second lot are nice but I wanted something a bit more dainty Louiser - thanks though

Hi,

Try New Look, Next, Shu etc.

They have loads of these in stock at the moment.

Marlise

Barratts and PriceLess shoes have those Turkish slipper style shoes, I have two pairs in black for work cos I love them, and I also have them in red and silver :) I think they were £10 in PriceLess, may have been £15 in Barratts but it's the same shoe.
They are a bit sore for the first day as you have to mould the shoe to your foot (they don't come with an obvious left and right) but after that they are the most comfortable shoe in the world.

Thanks all - still searchin!!

Have you got a jonathan james near you they have some great shoes in there for work i got a pair of white slip on shoes and black ones 9.99.

Office .. do great funky flats .. and its buy one get one half price in most stores this week .. good luck

Latest posts

Back