Shop sign help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mouffloncake

Reaction score
Hi all :)

For those of you with shops, where did you get your shop sign made? What type did you go for? Backlit? Viynal? 3d lettering?

I am opening my salon very soon & need to organise a sign fast!

-p-

Try your local signwriter. I have big letters that stand a bit away from the wall. I think it looks fab :)
Always haggle! I paid cash too so got a discount.

My other half has a sign company, it depends how much you are wanting to spend. Alot of the beauty salons tend to have stand off lettering, (usually silver on black !), one that we did recently was dark green on cream and it had a stand off flower design, it was one of our best, really pretty. The vinyl lettering is great and hardwearing, but obviously you get what you pay for. You cant beat stand off with backlights, you are probably just trebling the cost though and also depends how many letters you have in your business name ! lol. Make sure you ask the signwriter for some samples of work he has done as there are alot of non-experienced ones out there. Hope that helps xx

Thanks for your replies, always good to see what everybody elso has done :)

-P-

Latest posts

Back