Short perm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Sheldon

Reaction score
Had a client come in today and wanted this perm. She has board straight fine hair, but a lot of it! Her hair is color treated. I haven't done many perms at all in the past few years. What color (Size) rod, and what windup pattern would any of my fellow perm professionals use and what brand of perm? The last perm I done, I used ISO option 2 and it did very well. Any other favorites?

short-perm.jpg

Attachments

• short-perm.jpg
    short-perm.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 32
Had a client come in today and wanted this perm. She has board straight fine hair, but a lot of it! Her hair is color treated. I haven't done many perms at all in the past few years. What color (Size) rod, and what windup pattern would any of my fellow perm professionals use and what brand of perm? The last perm I done, I used ISO option 2 and it did very well. Any other favorites?

View attachment 208587
I would see if you can do 4 upX, 4 across and probably use blue and red rollers. Every other.

I would see if you can do 4 upX, 4 across and probably use blue and red rollers. Every other.
My favourite solution has got to be schwarzkopf glamour, hydro wave. No harsh perm smell. And I've never been dissatisfied with the result or the condition of the hair afterwards.

Latest posts

Back