Short treatments while gel polish soaks off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hi guys
Just wondering if any of you do short treatments while your clients are having a gel polish removal, Usually I would be setting up and going through colours etc while waiting but I've got a few ladies over the next few weeks booked for eyebrow wax and just a removal so was thinking I could wax the eyebrows while we are waiting, do you think clients would prefer to have the two done separate though?

Hope that makes sense :)

You could quite easily wrap the nails for soaking, then take them for their eyebrow wax. By the time that is done, the nails will be ready to remove.

Yes!
Always!!
Now have clients that have regular waxing/tinting that never thought of it before

Sent from my SM-N915G using SalonGeek mobile app

I sometimes file and polish toe nails. Gives me an extra £10 and there's no extra time involved.

I Always do brows whilst soak off if the client is booked in for both :) they seem to appreciate the efficiency of it :) lots of them are busy ladies like us! :)

Thanks for your replies :) I think I will add to my price list a couple of short treatments that can be combined with a removal

Latest posts

Back