should Hayley tell Christian she is his dad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercedes69

Reaction score
in a house, in a wood, a little old man by the win
I really am not a soap freak honest...but....

In tonights episode Hayley tell Christian she is Harold, his dad.
Apparantly he beats her up badly... awwwwww :cry:

Should she have told him????

I would have said David was his dad so he could have beaten him up the little twit...

Okay I know it isn't real...but I am really bored right now LOL..humour me...:lol:

Bored !!!!

Get back on your nail trainer quick:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Poor Hayley......I think Roy should have let her just get to know Christian and he her, then tell him the truth. I mean once you know Hayley how could you hit her!!
I hope Becki goes round and bashes him in retaliation.

As for Darth Platt!!!........don't get me started...........:smack:

Poor Hayley......I think Roy should have let her just get to know Christian and he her, then tell him the truth. I mean once you know Hayley how could you hit her!!
I hope Becki goes round and bashes him in retaliation.

As for Darth Platt!!!........don't get me started...........:smack:

LMAO...Darth Platt...love it.... Becki should whack um both...( love Becki's new hair colour btw )

and Adele...I would gladly get jiggy with Mario...his little fingers are peeping out of my bag at me as I type...but I still have raging toothache which gets worse when I concentrate because I clamp my mouth together so hard!!!! I'm waiting for the Ibuprofen to kick in :lol: and NO... I ain't going to no 'Darth' Dentist....:mad:

i think he hits her by accident and she gets a bleading nose runs off...then tells roy she cant bare him being near her..........................
woops saddo alert from me for a minute there.......:lol::lol::lol:

saddo...maybe LOL...but who cares...

the drugs aren't working on my tooth...:irked: so I need distraction...

I was watching Lorraine Kelly this morning and they were saying Christian beats her up real bad and she runs off to South Africa or something....but I wasn't sure whether she meant SA in real life or in the programme...to be honest there is a fine line between real life and fiction... I mean if I thought Harry Potter wasn't real.....woah....:eek:

From what I've read in the tv guide (sad case alert!):lol: she grabs his arm and he pulls it to get away from her and catches her nose, leaving it bleeding.

Ok went out for a meal and missed both episodes...

so what happened????

weeeeeell....

Hayley told christian by a river Harold once loved,and after lying about scattering his ashes there:eek:,she then proceeded to tell him she was Harold...

Well....he took it bad,and hayley got thumped in the nose from him...but i think it was an accident.She held out her hand for christain to help her up....and he left her there:eek:

Roy is absolutely awful,and Hayley blamed Roy,as she feels christian sees her as a "freak"...god i hate that word:mad:

Im not really a soap fan....but i had to see this...she plays the carachter really well....i can empathise with feeling a "misfit"....:rolleyes:

Anyway,i love northern drama,and i love the accents:green:

thanks Gabi,

what i needed to know....:lol: Roy is a big tit anyway...

And eeeee by eck I ave one of thems Northern accents...:lol:

Latest posts

Back