Should I be worried about my new "competition"?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraceyJoJo

Reaction score
Two new nail techs have opened up shop right on my door step - well on my nail table actually!

They are seriously undercutting my prices too, the younger one is charging £4 and the older one is knocking them out for £2 a full set!

Here's some photos of their work...so Geeks, should I be worried?:lol:

Mini Mr Nail Tech.jpg

Mr Nail Tech.jpg

nail art.jpg Top row Big boys effort, bottom row little'uns effort

lol you had me going there for a second!

Me too i had to read the thread a couple of times n then i realised lol...some excellent art work there tell em.xxxx

blimey, caught me out too! wondered about the 'from my own table' bit.
was just about to start sticking pins into an effigy of your competition! joking!

They keep asking to do my nails for me :eek: :lol:

blimey, caught me out too! wondered about the 'from my own table' bit.
was just about to start sticking pins into an effigy of your competition! joking!

I'll keep you in mind if I ever need you lol:green:

Pretty good - tell 'em they ought to think about a price increase soon!!

Well, you are clearly rubbish - can I book an appointment with them please, don't mind what order but November 1st & December 1st please:green::green:

Some really budding comp geeks there I think.

What great talents - Tracey Jojo - I would give up now if I were you cause I bet they will win hands down!

Lol - My husband was reading over my shoulder

'Oh no....... that's bad' he said, all concerned!!!! Then he saw the pics!!

I think you should be really worried with fierce competition like that!:lol:

Bless em!

Loved the Chelsea one!!!! (not allowed to have it you understand, OH said MCFC not CFC!!!)

George wants to do it now - thanks for that!!!! :eek:

What talent they have - Leighton Denny eat your heart out :lol:

Well, you are clearly rubbish - can I book an appointment with them please, don't mind what order but November 1st & December 1st please:green::green:

Ok, I give up! :cry: The "competition" wins!

I've booked you into their diaries Adele. You'll have to collect them though as they're not allowed out on their own, and make sure they are back by 8pm please cos thats bed time:lol:. Oh, and you'll need a hoover to hand as they are a bit messy!

Yvette, just tell OH that he ran out of paint or something and didn't have time to put the M on:green:

aww bless em , i first read it and my jaw proper dropped , lol , they are proper little nail artists arnt they ,my little one did some today aswell , but got more on the table than anywhere else , haha x

At first, you had me, and I was thinking Only 2/4 pounds a set???:eek:

THEN

I scrolled down further:lol::lol::lol:

Watch out all you male techs, there are two new dogs in the hood
(and they're pretty hot too hahaha)
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

thought you were serious for a mo, how funny! xx

Ah.... you gave me a good laugh! They are so sweet - and creative!:lol:

I nearly fell of chair when I read those prices, I thought you were serious. That's roughly $5/$10 here, we charge at least $80.

Pretty tough competition though, I couldn't even colour in between the lines at that age, lol.

Oh how sweet!! My boys would have a go if I let them near my stuff, but just to scared it won't stay in one piece, lol. They are only 3 & 5 (nearly 6)!!!! Have to say love the art work, techs in the making as they both have a flare for it!!! :)

Latest posts

Back