Should I do the appointment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drive By Beauty

Reaction score
Evening all..

Just after a quick bit of advice, ive been suffering with a cold for past 2 days and I have a client tomorrow who has just been diagnosed with cancer, she's recently had an op but not started any treatment yet, should I re schedule as I don't want to pass on my germs or should I explain and see what she's happy to do?

Any advice would be great

Evening all..

Just after a quick bit of advice, ive been suffering with a cold for past 2 days and I have a client tomorrow who has just been diagnosed with cancer, she's recently had an op but not started any treatment yet, should I re schedule as I don't want to pass on my germs or should I explain and see what she's happy to do?

Any advice would be great

I would say not a good idea my grumpy had cancer and we couldn't go and see him if we had colds and such.

I would ring her and explain that you are not well and that you wouldn't want to make her feel any worse.xxx

Well i guess her immune system will be low so she may be susceptible to picking illness up more easily.

My husband was treated for cancer last yr and i know he wouldn't have appreciated bumping into people who were ill but saying that seeing you is going to be a real highlight for her at the minute. I would just give her a call to give her the heads up, see what she says and possibly try and rearrange for a few days time.

I would say good move to ring her and say you have been unwell, better to cancel, she's having a hard time as it is, so don't need complication, good on you for being so thoughtful x

Latest posts

Back