Should I send this back ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tess1

Reaction score
I bought a beauty tools parafin wax heater yesterday and have put a large pot of wax beads in ......it has now been 3 and a half hours and it is still only half melted .... do you think it should be ready by now, the book says 60 minutes!!!!

Thanks Tess

Hi

I think it depends on the heater, but i think it should have melted by now.

Sammie

tess1 said:
I bought a beauty tools parafin wax heater yesterday and have put a large pot of wax beads in ......it has now been 3 and a half hours and it is still only half melted .... do you think it should be ready by now, the book says 60 minutes!!!!

Thanks Tess
Hiya,

Never thought about this but mine also takes hours to melt..............i usually put it on a timer about 7am so by the time i gat to wotk at 8.30 its half melted then it takes up to another 2 hours to melt fully................i may be abit thick cos i thought this was normal:?: i think i shall ring them to confirm how long it should take
Amanda

Hi Tess,
I bought one of these as it was on special offer for 59.99 + vat. I tried it and it took about 4 hours to melt completely. Well, next day I cleaned it up and took it straight back. I'd rather pay full price and get one that works properly and melts quickly. We all love a bargain, but things have to be useful as well. OMG I don't ask for much,DO I? LOL

Aylin

Thanks, I'm going to box it up and take it back next week. I'm going to get one with a thermostat and not just an on/off switch.
Tess x

p.s its now 5 hours and it still only half melted!!??

GIGI parafin wax heater, thermostat, standby, digital etc... is excellent, keep it on standby, only takes thirty mins to melt. Grafton International £85 with free set of wax. Would'nt be with out it, and no chance of ever burnning a client as temp gage tells you when it's ready for a client.

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back