Should I worry?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuZz'<3

Reaction score
Hello geeks.

I fitted a full head of pre bonded extensions in October.
Contact between this lady before fitting was fab she alway replied to calls etc.

Since fitting I've not been able to reach her as much.

She canceled the maintenance appointment and I am un aware whether she has them in still or not.

I'm rather worried as she's coming up to 3 months now and of they're still in they will need redoing or removing! I can see she has read my message to her so it is pure ignorance. What do I do? Do I leave it? Do I turn up at her home? I'm confused as never had such problems x

Hi if you've tried to contact and she's ignoring you or your not getting a response you've done all you can do. I'm not mobile but if I was I would go to a clients hose that's her personal space and she may find that intrusive (even though you may have the best extensions)

Id drop her a final reminder, but she may have had them re fitted or removed elsewhere or tried herself for any number of reasons so don't take it personally :)

She may have simply changed her mind on keeping extensions as they are a lot of maintenance.

She may have simply changed her mind on keeping extensions as they are a lot of maintenance.

I completely understand that, but I don't actually know if they've been removed, a simple reply of 'no I don't have them in any More' would do, I just wouldn't want her to leave them in any longer and they cause her re growth to Tangle up x

As she cancelled the maintenance appointment and hasn't responded to any of your messages I would presume myself that she has had them removed or is having it done elsewhere. I wouldn't continue to contact her at all. If a client wants the service you/we provide they will respond and be in contact. You've done your job and clearly tried your best to reach her. Don't worry about it now hun x

You have done your bit and stayed a pro if she doesn't reply that's her choice ! Don't worry you have nothing to worry about x

Thank you for all the advice x

Latest posts

Back