Should i ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ste

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have just had a lady come in to the salon she has broken her natural nail below the free edge, and wants her nails done for her hols next week it was not bleeding or open she said it didnt even hurt, i said if she was to have a nail on it would have to be short and she would have to come back as soon as she gets back from hols (1week) so i could take the nail off and see if it was all ok should i or should i not ? Do this ladys nails she did beg

Hi guys, i have just had a lady come in to the salon she has broken her natural nail below the free edge, and wants her nails done for her hols next week it was not bleeding or open she said it didnt even hurt, i said if she was to have a nail on it would have to be short and she would have to come back as soon as she gets back from hols (1week) so i could take the nail off and see if it was all ok should i or should i not ? Do this ladys nails she did beg
Hi She would be at risk of infection, plus the chances of that nail staying on whilst on her hols is unlikely.
Dont get sued if she gets an infection, it is unlikely but best not to take risks over one set of nails!

Hi thanks, how is she more prone to a infection than a nail biter that has eater away her nails from the nail beds ? Dont want to sound thick !

Ooopppps thought id put this in the nail geek !

Latest posts

Back