Should infill look like this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chimerka,

I didn't mean to upset you with my post.

No one is saying you should give up your dream. In the contrary, we are trying to explain to you that it's VITAL that you get a good training provider with good products, so you are set on the right path to ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM :hug:

There are many people that have their nails done and then think "how hard can it be", go on a cheap course and think they will be fabulous and start making lots of cash from doing nails.

This is not the case ! These people will either very quickly realise that it's not as easy as it looks or will continue working and give the rest of us a bad name. Pretty much like the NSS salons.

It's a real shame and very frustrating when you try to tell people that they shouldn't go to these places and they don't listen. Well, we can only try to educate them and if they still want to go to have their nails wrecked, then there isn't much else we can do.

But, I hope that you've learned that those nails are NO GOOD and find yourself a reputable salon that will do a good job.

I also wish you the best of luck on your way to becoming a good nail tech !

As for your last comment, there are a lot of highly qualified, highly skilled technicians on this board. When they give advice and guidance, they don't think they are the best and try to be nasty.

They genuinly try to help and point people in the right direction and if you are ever stuck or need help, please come back here and we will all try to help you. :hug:

Marlise

Hi, thank you I did not mean it wrong...I did not find better salon and to be honest somebody has written here, that know good salon immediately after opening door...I am not so clever to know that is good nail technician just from looking at her:} I do not know what is that NSS, and I did not find informations in this forum what does this means, just 1 thread, where was written that in these salons they sometimes do not have insurance?! I thought everybody must have who wants to work in this business...So I decided give my acrylic away and when after long long time I will be good I will do it for myself. I have read here many times that nail technicians make nails for themselves , but I do not know imagine how I would do my left hand{which I use for writing} with my right hand:} Thank you and have a nice day...

Hi, thank you I did not mean it wrong...I did not find better salon and to be honest somebody has written here, that know good salon immediately after opening door...I am not so clever to know that is good nail technician just from looking at her:} I do not know what is that NSS, and I did not find informations in this forum what does this means, just 1 thread, where was written that in these salons they sometimes do not have insurance?! I thought everybody must have who wants to work in this business...So I decided give my acrylic away and when after long long time I will be good I will do it for myself. I have read here many times that nail technicians make nails for themselves , but I do not know imagine how I would do my left hand{which I use for writing} with my right hand:} Thank you and have a nice day...

There are hundreds of threads about NSS...:lol:

Non Standard Salons (NSS) are salons that have no basic standards...think of the standards you would expect from a salon...clean..proffesional..trained..insured...etc...well NSS have non or fewer of these.

Thank you, I think it is horrible they do not have insurance, if I would make photo of my nails now and give it on court, or somewhere, they would need to pay much money. I thought it is against law not to have insurance, but obviously it is allright...

hi i do nails in northampton im nsi trained and also use the drill but LOW so u would not get any burns. i also charge 22 it sounds to me i need to put my prices up:idea: if you want to have a chat or cum and see me im in earls barton xx

i think you'dbe o.k with me too
Erm she'd be more than ok with you, I'm sure she's be singing your praises once you've finished with her nails.

Latest posts

Back