Should you have regrowth after 2 weeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apes

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I have got a client and she has very very resistant greys. I use Schwarzkopf igora and used the stronger -00base. The colour covered perfectly, but today I have had a Msge from her saying the colour has disappeared. It's been exactly two weeks since I did her a global colour. I'm convinced it is regrowth but not 100% sure. How much regrowth would you expect to see after 2 weeks? Any help or advice wud be great. Thanks xx

Hi geeks, I have got a client and she has very very resistant greys. I use Schwarzkopf igora and used the stronger -00base. The colour covered perfectly, but today I have had a Msge from her saying the colour has disappeared. It's been exactly two weeks since I did her a global colour. I'm convinced it is regrowth but not 100% sure. How much regrowth would you expect to see after 2 weeks? Any help or advice wud be great. Thanks xx
You'd have about 1/4 of an inch regrowth,looks more obvious the darker the colour if she's grey.:Love:

You'd have about 1/4 of an inch regrowth,looks more obvious the darker the colour if she's grey.:Love:

That's exactly what she's got, and exactly what has happened. What's the best way to make a client understand this, as she's adamant it's the colour disappearing? Xx

Im sure its newgrowth..........I have 3 clients that I colour their hair every two weeks

Im sure its newgrowth..........I have 3 clients that I colour their hair every two weeks

Ah thanks, I was convinced its new growth, but where she keeps saying the colours disappeared etc etc I started doubting myself. Xx

Ah thanks, I was convinced its new growth, but where she keeps saying the colours disappeared etc etc I started doubting myself. Xx

Just explain that hair grows approx 1/2 " a month, and so there can be a tiny bit of new regrowth even after a week. she might want some lighter foils in as it will break up the regrowth line and she wont notice it as much. xx:Love:

Just explain that hair grows approx 1/2 " a month, and so there can be a tiny bit of new regrowth even after a week. she might want some lighter foils in as it will break up the regrowth line and she wont notice it as much. xx:Love:

Brilliant thank u. She was lighter before, so will try persuade her to go back xx

Don't get me started on this, I've had a client that I do regularly, her base is a 7 & I colour her hair in full head slices of kp 8/0 & 12/0 always looks great, until she visits her villa in Spain and then when she comes back after repeatedly advising her how to look after her colour in the sun, she comes back very light & brassy & dark roots..... Demanding to kno why her roots show so bad & why her hairs so light. This is always made out to be my fault. Even tho it was 5 weeks ago I'm doing her colour correction morro. She still insists she wants the same colour putting thru & not opting for toning the 12 down to a 9. I could pull my hair out some times!! Grrrr

Don't get me started on this, I've had a client that I do regularly, her base is a 7 & I colour her hair in full head slices of kp 8/0 & 12/0 always looks great, until she visits her villa in Spain and then when she comes back after repeatedly advising her how to look after her colour in the sun, she comes back very light & brassy & dark roots..... Demanding to kno why her roots show so bad & why her hairs so light. This is always made out to be my fault. Even tho it was 5 weeks ago I'm doing her colour correction morro. She still insists she wants the same colour putting thru & not opting for toning the 12 down to a 9. I could pull my hair out some times!! Grrrr

Oh no, it is soooo frustrating. I really don't know what to say to this client, as I don't want to start doing free treatment when I know this will happen every time. She's sent me a pic now, and it is definitely regrowth. Grrr! Xx

Latest posts

Back