Shoulders Back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

I ordered one of those shoulders back supports and it came last week, i have to say they are brilliant! well worth it. After only a short time of wearing it i can really tell a difference.

I have much less back ache, its great for when i am on here too hunched over my computer.

Its amazing how much slimmer you look and feel too it also puts things in their right place :o if you get my meaning girls :wink2: !

For those of whose posture needs a bit of help and support this is brill!

Check it out:
www.shouldersback.co.uk

Hey, I'm glad you mentioned this because I was really intrigued by it when I saw it in Scratch - Right now I'm looking for anything that will get me back to working full-time again after all these months of back grief, so will definitely give it a try.

Did you take to it straight-away or does it take time to adjust - just wondered if it feels unnatural to suddenly have your shoulders pulled back after years of hunching (me that is, not you!)?

Cheers for the pointer hun - glad you reminded me actually cos I have a memory like a sieve these days.

Toodles...

Hi Hollyballo

You get some instructions with it and they suggest you gradually introduce it by an hour at a time if you have very bad posture. The staps are adjustable to so you can gradually tighten them to the position you would like to be in.

I really cant reccomend it enough i had an car accident 4 years ago and still suffer with my back and neck and this has helped immensly. I think i kind of 'hunch' into the pain if you know what i mean and this makes it worse. It keeps me from doing that and it dosnt feel uncomfortable like you have a straight jacket on or anything.

:hug:

Do you find it restricts your movement at all?

Hi

Yogacat. No not at all in fact i wore it to my body balance class too its great.

Little Angel said:
Hi Hollyballo

You get some instructions with it and they suggest you gradually introduce it by an hour at a time if you have very bad posture. The staps are adjustable to so you can gradually tighten them to the position you would like to be in.

I really cant reccomend it enough i had an car accident 4 years ago and still suffer with my back and neck and this has helped immensly. I think i kind of 'hunch' into the pain if you know what i mean and this makes it worse. It keeps me from doing that and it dosnt feel uncomfortable like you have a straight jacket on or anything.

:hug:

Sounds excellent - I know what you mean about the hunching - that's just what is happening with me - when the pains start really kicking in, I do hunch over even more.

Am definitely going to grab one of these - really hope it does the trick for me!

oooh this sounds good girls, where do you get it fro? I had three car accidents in 6 months and really suffer with my back and shoulders and have to go to loads of physio so this sounds ideal for me
x

Hi Tracy,
Looks interesting does it dig in or pinch anywhere?
I always have shoulder and neck probs, So this looks ideal.

scattyfox said:
oooh this sounds good girls, where do you get it fro? I had three car accidents in 6 months and really suffer with my back and shoulders and have to go to loads of physio so this sounds ideal for me
x

Hi

Click on the link it will take you to the site.

www.shouldersback.co.uk

;)

lell said:
Hi Tracy,
Looks interesting does it dig in or pinch anywhere?
I always have shoulder and neck probs, So this looks ideal.

hi les

It dosnt dig in at all the only thing negative is you have to make sure the velcro is spot on as i find velcro a bit irritating on my skin. You know what i mean? other than that its great. :)

Tracy are you on commission!!! :biggrin: bless ya.......I have been meaning to get one for ages and glad someone has tried it out....

cb xx

Sounds like a really good idea that. I could do with something like that for me, as my posture is awful. I should know better!:o

hmmmm, intruiging... ;)
I've seen them before, but i thought it was too much money for something that i had no idea if they worked...
Do you think i could wear it for doing massage?

Bit strapped for cash at the mo so I'll put my bra on back to front until I can afford one. :wink2:

Oceana said:
Tracy are you on commission!!! :biggrin: bless ya.......I have been meaning to get one for ages and glad someone has tried it out....

cb xx

:biggrin: Nope clare afraid not wish i was! I just though i would pass on what i have found really helpful :wink2:

yogacat said:
hmmmm, intruiging... ;)
I've seen them before, but i thought it was too much money for something that i had no idea if they worked...
Do you think i could wear it for doing massage?

Hi

Yes absolutely it will keep you in a really good position stop you hunching.

Kimmi Rocks said:
Bit strapped for cash at the mo so I'll put my bra on back to front until I can afford one. :wink2:

Hi kimmi

lol hmm yes interesting! hope you dont get cold though :wink2:

That's excellent to know!

I have just started going to Physio and have been looking at these since last year! I'm definatley going to get one now I know they are worth it!

Hopefully my agonizing shoulder that I want to rip off will start to feel better! :lol:

beautifulnails03 said:
That's excellent to know!

I have just started going to Physio and have been looking at these since last year! I'm definatley going to get one now I know they are worth it!

Hopefully my agonizing shoulder that I want to rip off will start to feel better! :lol:

Has anyone found lower back problems???
I can nevr get my lower back posture right and would love something to help with that.

If you can sort out your upper back, your lower back will often improve as well.

Latest posts

Back