show date england for next year ka

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

Can lady tell me dates for show in England is it season better for me look june july august because i think before i can go holiday any where for holiday i have passport but i see friend in karaoke last night time and she speak if i go england no have visa them send me back to Thailand for sure .

I go speak law office tomorrow and i will speak and them will ask when you want to make visa for and if i tell them month i will make and i will come for only 3 days see show so no problem and maybe make competition for learner same if i can i want .

Kop khun ka mui

Olympia show is 21-23 March. I don`t think we have shows during the months you want to come over but someone will correct me if I`m wrong

yup, debs is correct, there is a show at birmingham end of feb. & olympia in march.
there may b one in may, i can't say for sure.
excell is in sept. & manchester is in oct.
the seasons seem to fall between feb & may, and sept & nov.
mayb its because its the holiday season that the organisers avoid it?
i hope that you can make a show thou mui as we're all dying to meet you :fire:
olympia in march would b best as lots of us r going to a after show party!
you could b our guest of honour :D
love liza xx

Sawasdee ka

I will go see lady law office tomorrow and speak her make me visa and i come for 3 days enough for me .

In thailand i only have t shirt and short skirt i will go buy some jean and some thing for keep warm and maybe bring some thing so i not get wet too much if rain .

I will speak when i have ticket for England .

Kop khun ka mui

hiya mui
definately bring jeans & warm coat if you r coming in march!!!!!!
it will b great 2 cu in march :D
lol liza xx

sawasdee ka

I book ticket with ning and i come number 21 morning and go to show ag and i come back Thailand number 23 night time .

This month i have make 20000 my shop and ticket have 30000 and next month more for sure .

I can come England for sure lady can speak where i go and i can no problem i speak lady 2 england them speak no have motor bike taxi same Thailand but have bus i go bus many time .

Kop khun ka mui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back