Show in Colchester?!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
I've just been told by Debbie that there is apparently going to be a show held at the beginning of November, held in Colchester @ The Charter Hall...is this true?! (hahaha its right near me! whoo!) If so can we please have some details?! :oops: ;)

xxlaylaxx

hi ya layla baby

if it is true then i am staying at yours the weekend ha ha girlie weekend................

love faye xxxxxxxxxx

I am not sure about this BUT it may be something that C.N.A. Essex is doing for their clients - call Tracey or Mike - I am sure they can fill you in!! There is always a show in Watford in November that Ketan puts on for his clients too and again, dates for that have been confirmed but I don't know them off the top of my head :huh:

hhahahah all the Chichas can come stay at mine! ;-) Charter Hall is in our Leisure World which is in town..which is 10 mins by bus! whooo! *buzzin'* We had our May Ball there too :-D Aw I hope this is true, I so need cheering up, jus come bck from hospital :-( :oops:

xxlaylaxx

I`m sure your mum will love that Layla....
maybe you could pitch a tent in the garden, lol

LOL nah no need hun, we got a camper van and 4 sheds in the garden! pmsl!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xxlaylaxx

I am looking forward to this cos i am 15 mins down da road from colchester. Also i am looking forward to meeting everyone, and i hope that we will all meet at excel in the next few weeks.

Take care

Cazza :D :D

hi cazza,
i too live in sudbury!
whew a small world.
and a small town :o
janxx

Lol theres too many geekettes near each other!! All the essex geekettes should come here for a get-ta-gether :p

xxlaylaxx

Hi ya

It it cool we all live near each other, I start at Fatal Attraction in North sT Parade Monday cant wait!

The Creative exibition was going to be at Stoke by Nayland Golf and Country Club which would of been wicked cos that is 5 mins away, But its too diffucult for everyone to find and we dont wanna miss anyone coming 8)

By the way for anyone that is interested they are looking for models( catwalk adverts etc), tv extras between the ages between 2-75 at stoke by Nayland g&c Club this Sat & Sun.(9-5).

I wont be there going clubbing up da west end with my best mate Billie.

Take care

cazza :D :D

By da way the man i am with in the photo is Teddy Sheringham who i met at Tottenham v Man U Before he left this year!

Gutted his left Tottenham cos i have liked him since i was a young girl :( :(

I like changing my photo.

See you guys soon

Love Cazza :D :D

good luck at fatal attraction on monday!
I bet your really excited :D
where are you going to be plced in there? i know its deceptive the size of that place!
jan

hI

i WILL BE BY THE WINDOW, IT IS SO TINY AND BUSY IN THE HAIRDRESSERS BUT IT ALL ADDS TO DA FUN :fro: :fro: :fro: :fro:

CAZZA :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back