Show me your Halloween nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murnettie

Reaction score
As the title says? I'm looking for inspiration I have had a look at you tube etc and some look brilliant and I'm hoping you might like to share a few pics?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445603976.065607.jpg

One of my clients was ready for halloween!! Hehe

H x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445607268.026938.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445607297.524132.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445607313.732474.jpg

The second ones aren't exactly Halloween but j tried to do a dark twist on Disney without it being obviously halloweeny???? That doesn't even make sense when I write it down [emoji23][emoji23] oh well xx

I have spent weeks trying decide how to do my own nails........too many designs. And now you have thrown even more my way......agggghhhhh.

Love the pumpkins, were they done with shellac or gel polish?

Shellac - 2 coats desert poppy, hand painted Blackpool with the Lecente d2 brush :) xx

All done with standard lacquer, plus acrylic paint for the cobwebs. Not happy with my cobwebs! That one came out the best imo. My right hand doesn't look so hot. Must remember that I can't free hand and should stick to stamping! I couldn't even draw one with pen and paper that I was happy with lol.
Going to a party tonight so hoping these will entice people into booking for next week.

Last edited:
Haven't done any Halloween nails but did these Poppy Day nails last years and will be doing similar this year most probably
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445689345.872036.jpg

Glow In The Dark Nails!
xo

Attachments

• Caitlins Glow in the dark nails.gif
    Caitlins Glow in the dark nails.gif
    43 KB · Views: 116
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1445963860.937809.jpg
Mr and Mrs Frankenstein monsters! [emoji5]️

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
I've had so much fun doing Halloween designs this year. Last year I was still recovering from a broken arm so business was a bit slow. I put something different in each nail and clients either chose something for their accent nail or went full on all 10! I'm looking forward to Christmas now.

Muahahahahahaha!
I took this photo today!

Attachments

• IMG_4537[1].JPG
    IMG_4537[1].JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 118
These are all so good! I love Halloween!!

As the title says? I'm looking for inspiration I have had a look at you tube etc and some look brilliant and I'm hoping you might like to share a few pics?

Hi Murnettie

Take a look at the new halloween decals Izabelle Hammon Ltd launched, very fun and quick easy way of creating amazing designs.

https://www.facebook.com/izbeautyldn/

Katie

On bitten nails

Attachments

• Collage 2015-10-24 22_51_02.jpg
    Collage 2015-10-24 22_51_02.jpg
    665.1 KB · Views: 122

Latest posts

Back