Show off favourite stamping plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divine_beauty

divine beauty by leanne
Reaction score
In need of some inspiration as I want to expand my plate collection so thought woupd be intresting if others wanted to show case their work and say which plate and make acheived the effect etc ??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have lots of the Moyou London plates. They're ALL fab but I suppose in the end it's all down to what you & your clients like and want. My most popular ones are Princess plate 14, Kitty plate 12 & Sailor plate 7. I've just bought Bridal plate 7 as it's gorgeous for lace designs and I use loads of different plates from their Festive Plate collection throughout the year.

I'm a stamping plate addict so I have to restrict my plate buying! I now tend to buy with particular clients in mind so I know the plate will be used - I bought an Explorer plate (23) as I know one of my clients loves giraffes, a Fashionista plate (01) as I have several clients who love sewing etc, one of the Rockstar plates for clients who love music. All my Moyou London plates stamp beautifully.

I also have some Konad circular plates that have smaller designs which some clients prefer, these also stamp well. I have some of the other Moyou circular plates but I don't find these as easy to stamp from.

The Real Mrs Grey has fabulous YouTube videos on stamping and plate reviews (Search Sarah R) and I've bought a few plates having seen them on these videos and loved them.

I'll try and upload some pics of my favourites for you later on.

My absolute fave is pueen encore, just bought the fireworks plate aswell that's gorgeous.
The pic is from the encore collection :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1425915783.761967.jpg

Ive got alot if thr moyou 1s esp the pro 1s... but ive recently only got into stamping buy love it! Im just un decided which other plates to go for... im looking mostly for 1s with swirls xxx

What number plate is that one?It looks amazing.
I have just got the firework one too.

Some of my popular stamps. All moyou ones.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1425991856388.jpg
    1425991856388.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 324
  • 1425991897653.jpg
    1425991897653.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 285
  • 1425991946422.jpg
    1425991946422.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 284
  • 1425992049017.jpg
    1425992049017.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 285
  • 1425992090403.jpg
    1425992090403.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 276
Off the top of my head I think it's se06 it's in the encore collection :)

My absolute fave is pueen encore, just bought the fireworks plate aswell that's gorgeous.
The pic is from the encore collection :)View attachment 83285
Hi Sarah do you mind sharing the link where you buy this plate from please ? is it an American site ?
many thanks x

The pic is from the encore collection :)View attachment 83285

Nice. This is a fab set of plates. I have used it a lot since Sarah R did a video using it.

I have about 200 and its ridiculous, especially as I am mainly mobile.I seem to use the same couple of plates.

Nice. This is a fab set of plates. I have used it a lot since Sarah R did a video using it.

I have about 200 and its ridiculous, especially as I am mainly mobile.I seem to use the same couple of plates.

Hi can you tell me where to buy the stamp plate from please ? I've not long been qualified so trying to buy bits as I go but I love this it's gorgeous. Thanks x

Last edited:
Wow I LOVE that- is that from Moyou London - and where do you get the spongy thing and scraper from? I really need this lol my clients will be all over it like a rash!!

Hi can you tell me where to buy the stamp plate from please ? I've not long been qualified so trying to buy bits as I go but I love this it's gorgeous. Thanks x

It's the Pueen Encore set of plates consisting of 4 double sided plates in a consentina type case. I got them from Pueen.storenvy.com.

It's the Pueen Encore set of plates consisting of 4 double sided plates in a consentina type case. I got them from Pueen.storenvy.com.
ok great thank you, xx

Wow these look fab. How do they work? Do you put them on a finished set of gel polish or do you use gel polish on the stamp?? Guessing only nail polish?

Latest posts

Back