Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

perfectpamper

Struggling with the coverage on swag , any tips ? X

willowrose

My chubby hands :biggrin:

Rock hard gel enhancements & colour gloss in temperamental, poised & dangerous.

Attachments

willowrose

Does anyone have a pic of some good nudes, I have medieval madness in gelish which I love but it is very thin so takes good 3/4 coats to get good coverage, I have looked at need a tan but I am told that is thin too and eur so chic has a shimmer in which I am not fond of sooo has ACG got any that are good?

I love shellac bare chemise but I don't wan to invest in yet another brand to get the nude my clients and I ;) are craving.

Thank you xx
Light brown toned nudes - all 2 coats :biggrin:

Attachments

a little TLC

perfectpamper

Belllla

Ladies I'm gutted that you are finding swag to be a nightmare, I find it awesome. I had a problem with coverage from my old bottle, binned that and got a new one and it's one of my best colours for coverage xxx

cloughers

Did these yesterday. Vogue with Gelish WaImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380745570.741849.jpgterfield on top. Love em.

abi326

How do stop colours like peach whip pulling away from the side when it's curing

perfectpamper

Hi guys. Do you think they will have the same show offers at pro beauty that they did at Olympia ? X

lisa.sharrock

Hi guys. Do you think they will have the same show offers at pro beauty that they did at Olympia ? X

Yes they have some great offers at Pro Beauty, I think I saw 3 for 2 on ACG polish plus 20% discount on orders over £100.

Have a look on the Professional Beauty website or give Louella Belle a ring. :p

abi, could the pulling away at side be because its not been dry brushed in those little nooks?

abi326

Okay will try don't normally get that as I paint really well it's only colour like precious and peach whip it happens

abi326

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381139917.144364.jpg
Did this beautiful feather look

Pooh8bear

abi326

It's free hand

Belllla

"Snapdragon" "Tease" and "Sassy" xxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381174366.878727.jpg

abi326

Lovely.
Is that free hand or with feathers?
Sorry I should of said thank you these are hand drawn and it's so easy use a striping brush

a little TLC

Some of my ACG...

Attachments

a little TLC

More...

Attachments