Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend an ACG colour for French, I use gelish ambience at the moment which i love but am looking for a warmer less sheer colour, I was thinking la ti da' peach whip or lovely, pic would be great. Thanks

I have the artistic led lamp I just bought it at the show just getting used to it

Am I right in thinking that this brand can be used together with Gelish?

Yes they can. X

Shazapoppy I ALWAYS use ACG Glisten for French with Gelish Sheek White. Lovely subtle shimmery pink. Nobody ever chooses Ambience. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384388738.393979.jpg this is ACG Glisten with Sheek White.

Can anyone recommend an ACG colour for French, I use gelish ambience at the moment which i love but am looking for a warmer less sheer colour, I was thinking la ti da' peach whip or lovely, pic would be great. Thanks

Peach whip is beautiful!!! La ti da is more a pastel opaque pink :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384411621.251294.jpg

This is peach whip with gold tips but looks nice with French tips also you could layer glisten over that top that would like nice too :)

Thank you for your replies cloughers and lisa nails, the pics are a bonus- I think the peach whip is just what im looking for although I may need to invest in both lol.xx:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lisanails
Would you be able to extend the nail bed with peach whip it looks quite opaque?

Lisanails
Would you be able to extend the nail bed with peach whip it looks quite opaque?

This is over natural acrylics although the colour isn't exactly opaque is does have quite good coverage even on natural nails :)

Thats definitely what im looking for just ordered it, cant wait to get it. Thanks.xx

Thats definitely what im looking for just ordered it, cant wait to get it. Thanks.xx

Great :) can't wait to see a photo!!

Does anyone have a photo or Your Yacht or Mine on? I have seen it on colour pops but want to see it on nails...

Thanks

Does anyone have a photo or Your Yacht or Mine on? I have seen it on colour pops but want to see it on nails...

Thanks

It's only on 1 nail but gives an idea :biggrin:

Attachments

• contempo & your yacht or mine.jpg
    contempo & your yacht or mine.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 648
It's only on 1 nail but gives an idea :biggrin:

Great thanks. Do you find it nice to work with and is it good coverage xxx

Great thanks. Do you find it nice to work with and is it good coverage xxx

That was 2 coats - the coverage is great - you could almost get away with 1.

Same consistency as the rest - thin but not too thin. Very easy to work with. Highly recommended :biggrin:

That was 2 coats - the coverage is great - you could almost get away with 1.

Same consistency as the rest - thin but not too thin. Very easy to work with. Highly recommended :biggrin:

Fab will order now. Thank you xxx

Just did these. Diva Chic. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384810390.312948.jpg

Latest posts

Back