Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually received my first 8 artistic colours yesterday. I'm moving over from Gelish for various reason's, and I'm super impressed so far. Consistency between the colours is very similar and i have the newest fall collect and some of the more original colours.

picture.php

This is 'Fly' and its a beautiful colour but it says its a blue on the website and the swatch looks blue so its easy to miss it

picture.php

These are, from left to right. Wild, Graceful, Vogue, Fly, Intoxicating, Empowered, Determined and Intriguing. The 4 on the right are the new Fall 13 collection

These colours look fab ..... Think ill do some more investing ;-))) xxx

I'm new to Artistic - its great

Attachments

• Artistic Gloss 2.jpg
    Artistic Gloss 2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 899
Is this In the gelish range ? Xx

I've no idea Danielle, sorry. I remember reading a good while ago that some colours were similar but I don't know about this one. I was in Salon Services yesterday and saw they had some colour pops of the Gelish colours they stock, so had a good look at them but I don't remember seeing anything that looked like Sooo In.

Danielle you can mix them as per both ACG and Nail Harmony. Some Gelish colours are very similar but not that many.

Posh is a favourite of mine and all my clients too. Its great all seasons and all age groups and looks super smart jazzed up. I need some more.

Trist, Purity and Your Yacht or Mine with gosh gold glitter xxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379507108.084697.jpg

Do ACG have a pure gold and pure silver (not glitter) that covers well and not wishy washy? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are there any fading issues with ACG on the pastel colours like blue or pink? I'd love a nice pale pink, any suggestions?

Do ACG have a pure gold and pure silver (not glitter) that covers well and not wishy washy? X

Trouble (silver) & your yacht or mine (gold) are both highly pigmented full coverage foil metallics.

Trouble (silver) & your yacht or mine (gold) are both highly pigmented full coverage foil metallics.

Eeeek exciting lol. Does anyone have any photos? D

Are there any fading issues with ACG on the pastel colours like blue or pink? I'd love a nice pale pink, any suggestions?

The spring release pastel collection was thicker than the rest of ACG's output & I *think* that was so as to get stable long lasting pastels.

We have had minimal fading incidents - a couple of occasions customers have returned from holidays quite faded etc but nothing like gelish/shellac issues.

Petal pink pastel is sincere from the spring release. Alternatively la ti da is a more peachy pink pastel.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379521929.394149.jpgthis is one of the new colour

Attachments

• acg glitter silvers & gold.jpg
    acg glitter silvers & gold.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,937
The spring release pastel collection was thicker than the rest of ACG's output & I *think* that was so as to get stable long lasting pastels.

We have had minimal fading incidents - a couple of occasions customers have returned from holidays quite faded etc but nothing like gelish/shellac issues.

Petal pink pastel is sincere from the spring release. Alternatively la ti da is a more peachy pink pastel.

Thanks Willowrose, I'll look into getting some ACG pastels.

silver & gold below :biggrin:

Perfect. I'll be ordering them.. thank you.

Are they at Olympia monday does anyone know? Xxx

Ooh, I'd like to know too......

Yes, Louella Belle C10 - between harmony & dermalogica :biggrin:

I have a few pastels, sincere (baby pink), flawless (yellow) and graceful (baby blue) and I've had no fading issues with any of them. I'm wearing sincere just now and just back from holiday and still have no fading. It's a gorgeous colour. Xxx

Latest posts

Back