Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those going to Olympia and planning on buying some colours

header.jpg
Olympia Beauty is one of the most important dates on a beauty professional’s calendar and we will be welcoming all attendees with our unbelievable show deals, expert educators and new product launches from Artistic Colour Gloss, Artistic Rock Hard, Seche and Morgan Taylor.
Take a sneak peak at some of our amazing show-only offers!

badges.jpg
badges2.jpg
badges3.jpg
artistic_logo.jpg

artistic.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So gutted I cannot make Olympia :-((((((

Another posh customer xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379695312.467953.jpg

Do Artistic do a dark navy cream, with no shimmer? I've had a look on their website, but I'm not sure if they only put the latest colours on there as I thought there were a lot more colours than I found.

The navy has to be removed enough from CND's Midnight Swim for me to purchase it, hence no shimmer wanted in it.

Do Artistic do a dark navy cream, with no shimmer? I've had a look on their website, but I'm not sure if they only put the latest colours on there as I thought there were a lot more colours than I found.

The navy has to be removed enough from CND's Midnight Swim for me to purchase it, hence no shimmer wanted in it.

I have one called sovereign, I'll put up a pic for u. Xxx

Not the best photo but as best as I could do..... This is such a gorgeous colour and I don't do it justice at all xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379787342.029072.jpg

Thank you. :)

There is a deep navy called 'Determined' from what I have just found. I don't know much about ACG just having the one colour, but hope to take advantage of the 3 for 2 at the show.

Thank you. :)

There is a deep navy called 'Determined' from what I have just found. I don't know much about ACG just having the one colour, but hope to take advantage of the 3 for 2 at the show.

Ur welcome, my pics are rubbish tho lol.

Awesome, quite right, grab urself a bargain! Xxx

Just put in my first order for ACG, thanks for all your help, geeks!

I've ordered another 3 colours will post pics when they arrive ;-))) xx

These are gel nail enhancements with artistic colour gloss spoiled with gold glitter fade xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380114479.502152.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380453653.127907.jpg very happy that a set I did got into polished magazine if u do fab art work upload it on twitter it's an amazing place to get ur work seen

For those going to Olympia and planning on buying some colours

header.jpg
Olympia Beauty is one of the most important dates on a beauty professional’s calendar and we will be welcoming all attendees with our unbelievable show deals, expert educators and new product launches from Artistic Colour Gloss, Artistic Rock Hard, Seche and Morgan Taylor.
Take a sneak peak at some of our amazing show-only offers!

badges.jpg
badges2.jpg
badges3.jpg
artistic_logo.jpg

artistic.jpg

Can you please give me some more information on this please where it is do they have a website? Thanks x

Does anyone have a pic of some good nudes, I have medieval madness in gelish which I love but it is very thin so takes good 3/4 coats to get good coverage, I have looked at need a tan but I am told that is thin too and eur so chic has a shimmer in which I am not fond of sooo has ACG got any that are good?

I love shellac bare chemise but I don't wan to invest in yet another brand to get the nude my clients and I ;) are craving.

Thank you xx

Can you please give me some more information on this please where it is do they have a website? Thanks x

For everything artistic try louella belle website

Latest posts

Back