Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Struggling with the coverage on swag , any tips ? X

My chubby hands :biggrin:

Rock hard gel enhancements & colour gloss in temperamental, poised & dangerous.

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 903
Does anyone have a pic of some good nudes, I have medieval madness in gelish which I love but it is very thin so takes good 3/4 coats to get good coverage, I have looked at need a tan but I am told that is thin too and eur so chic has a shimmer in which I am not fond of sooo has ACG got any that are good?

I love shellac bare chemise but I don't wan to invest in yet another brand to get the nude my clients and I ;) are craving.

Thank you xx

Light brown toned nudes - all 2 coats :biggrin:

Attachments

• light nude browns acg.jpg
    light nude browns acg.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 2,518
Ladies I'm gutted that you are finding swag to be a nightmare, I find it awesome. I had a problem with coverage from my old bottle, binned that and got a new one and it's one of my best colours for coverage xxx

Did these yesterday. Vogue with Gelish WaImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380745570.741849.jpgterfield on top. Love em.

How do stop colours like peach whip pulling away from the side when it's curing

Hi guys. Do you think they will have the same show offers at pro beauty that they did at Olympia ? X

Hi guys. Do you think they will have the same show offers at pro beauty that they did at Olympia ? X

Yes they have some great offers at Pro Beauty, I think I saw 3 for 2 on ACG polish plus 20% discount on orders over £100.

Have a look on the Professional Beauty website or give Louella Belle a ring. :p

abi, could the pulling away at side be because its not been dry brushed in those little nooks?

Okay will try don't normally get that as I paint really well it's only colour like precious and peach whip it happens

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381139917.144364.jpg
Did this beautiful feather look

It's free hand

"Snapdragon" "Tease" and "Sassy" xxxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381174366.878727.jpg

Lovely.
Is that free hand or with feathers?

Sorry I should of said thank you these are hand drawn and it's so easy use a striping brush

Some of my ACG...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 625
More...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 550

Latest posts

Back