Show us your Artistic Colour Gloss pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had no problems with ACG purple fading xx

Muse (lilac) fades terribly. Avoid at all costs.

Other than that they are stable :biggrin:

Hi Geeks I thought I would add a set of acrylics I did with Artistic colour gloss over top in charming (pastel green) and bride (white) and glitter. I loved this combo.....would be great for spring. I can't wait to get the new gold collection, I am about to order it, it looks amazing!!!

Attachments

• ivana white and green nails.jpg
    ivana white and green nails.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 756
I'm fed up with Gelish purples fading so thinking of tying ACG. Do the purples fade?

Vogue is a fader

Sent from my SPH-L720 using SalonGeek mobile app

Vogue is a fader

How bizarre, I have Vogue and have never known it to fade!! Isn't that weird!!

How bizarre, I have Vogue and have never known it to fade!! Isn't that weird!!

That is bizarre. I even bought a second bottle, just in case I got a bad batch the first time. It faded too. This was 1-2 years ago. Maybe they adjusted the formula recently?

That is bizarre. I even bought a second bottle, just in case I got a bad batch the first time. It faded too. This was 1-2 years ago. Maybe they adjusted the formula recently?

Thanks Geeks

How about 'Sooo In' do you know if this fades?

Thanks Geeks

How about 'Sooo In' do you know if this fades?

I've never had any of mine fade and I have Sooo In and Vogue so not really sure what to say here. Both of those colours are also about 2 years old so in old collection.

I've ordered the holiday collection and will upload swatches when I receive them xx

Here is Goddess and Gorgeous

Goddess first (Rose Gold, I've done a few sets of this now.. The ring fingers are smoky quartz rockstars, so ignore them!

Oops just realised nobody has yet asked me for Gorgeous (the gold one)

Attachments

• Goddess and smokey quartz rockstar 301013.jpg
    Goddess and smokey quartz rockstar 301013.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 674
Here is Goddess and Gorgeous

Goddess first (Rose Gold, I've done a few sets of this now.. The ring fingers are smoky quartz rockstars, so ignore them!

Oops just realised nobody has yet asked me for Gorgeous (the gold one)

Lovely . Are they nice to apply ? X

I've ordered the holiday collection and will upload swatches when I receive them xx

Ordered those today, my first acg can't wait everything else I've ever had from Louella has been fab- if this matches my expectations it's bye bye gelish for me

Yes, they apply beautifully and cover in 2 coats. Perfect!!

Everyone loves Goddess, I'm just wondering whether I should've bought the chunky gold glitter aswell?

Ordered those today, my first acg can't wait everything else I've ever had from Louella has been fab- if this matches my expectations it's bye bye gelish for me

You will love ACG, the colour choices are great, application is lovely too. :biggrin:

Yes, they apply beautifully and cover in 2 coats. Perfect!!

Everyone loves Goddess, I'm just wondering whether I should've bought the chunky gold glitter aswell?

Great :)

Seen those to layered , they look stunning xx

Great :)

Seen those to layered , they look stunning xx

Sssshhhhhhhh!!!!! Don't say anymore or I'll end up buying them!!!

You will love ACG, the colour choices are great, application is lovely too. :biggrin:

I can't wait that rose gold is to die for! Can't go wrong with glitter was going to get one, thought jingle bells to it and got the set lol!

Does anyone have the led lamp I just bought mine and a few are my clients are not lasting like they did with my uv lamp

Does anyone have the led lamp I just bought mine and a few are my clients are not lasting like they did with my uv lamp

Which lamp do you have Hun ? Xx

Latest posts

Back