Show us your artistic Flair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlegrohl

Reaction score
oops sorry i meant flair....:smack:

as apparently we at geek have none.. i thought this might give anyone a kick up the butt they needed to create the most artistic nail they can and post it here...:green:

i know im off to create something shiny and sparkly..

any shape/size/length

apparently anything and everything goes huh?

lets try and forget all the negativity that is around and get something good out of this by way of remembering to have some fun with our nails.. no time limit.. no comp.. no critique..

go crazy and stretch yourself..

====> goes of to start playing:green:

your on. now let me get my thinking cap on.

YAY FUNTIMES!! Can't wait to see what gets posted......I'll be sure to have something up in the next 24 hours!

thats the spirit..

Hmm, interesting! I could surely need new nails and I love being creative :D

oh god chels .......I am going to have to join haha
But...I bet it wont be as blingy as some lol,
I seem incapable of blinging too much hahahaha

um, no I'm not going to join in, one, no camera so cant but two, I'm not in your league, however, I am really looking forward to seeing the results and reading the comments on those results because I find I learn as much from the comments on construction of the nails as I do from the photos of the nails them selves.

woooho i will have a go on my poor nails again.....lol

I'll get my thinking cap on too.

just bumping this one up for geeks to see, I think we all need a bit of lifting at the mo:green:

I will see if i can come up with something, although i have just done my nails, so i will have to see if my mate will let me play again.

Why is everyone so down???

We are talking NAILS!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!

here are mine for this week, nothing really spectacular but at least it's a start!

P5030128.JPG

here are mine for this week, nothing really spectacular but at least it's a start!

P5030128.JPG

Duh they're beautiful.
Claire x:smack:

fantastic 1st pic....:)....I'm not in any of your leaugues either but I love to see all the designs, save them and they inspire me.....I LOVE BLING & GLITTER......:green:x

hi all
as soon as i get my pic's on a disc
i will put my up

Last edited:
I will give it a try but I am not in your league. Does it matter it I do it on my trainer as I am still training and haven't done any nail art before.

I will give it a try but I am not in your league. Does it matter it I do it on my trainer as I am still training and haven't done any nail art before.

I don't think so, little grohl did say anything goes so why not:lol:

Thanx I will give it a go.

It doesn't matter if your good at nail art or not, there is no judjement just have a go and post them its a fun thing, so get you nails out or nail trainer or anything you van do art on and post a pic:)

:)Come On And Have A Go:)

Latest posts

Back