Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I think its just the ideal situation. I just always said I wanted to be married first. As I know we can't afford a wedding with a baby :(

Oh well. What will be, will be!

Im feeling rough today. Achey, tired and think I have a cold brewing :'( and working 7-2 tomorrow.

Anyone else feel like they couldnt cope with work? (Im a care assistant full time, hair and tans as extra atm)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a full time health carer and a part time hairdresser !
I found it hard our shifts were 7.45am start and I was so tired then what with personal care and morning sickness they don't go hand in hand !
The first 12 weeks are the worst then you will be fine ;) x

I was convinced I was having a girl too. Literally two seconds before we went in my husband asked what do you think? I said a boy. And so he was :)

Little update, this is Max at 4 months now, it's flown by!

Keep going pregnant mummy's theyll be here before you know it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

He looks so big now time had flown such a cutie ;) x

So upset! My 16 wk glucose test came back I have gestational diabetes again
: ( but on a good note babies heart beats was really strong xx

Awwww big hugs Hun xxxx

Awwww big hugs Hun xxxx

Thanks xx got diabetic midwives tomorrow morning so will see what the plan is! As I didn't find out until 28wks with my first x

Thanks xx got diabetic midwives tomorrow morning so will see what the plan is! As I didn't find out until 28wks with my first x

Hope it all went well for you today xx

I struggled with work throughout my pregnancy and ended up getting Shingles due to stress and being run-down. I went on annual leave on the 14/08 and my maternity started on the 02/09. I'm not due until the 14/10.

If your finding it difficult, just do what you can do. Don't over do it as I did and ended up having a lot of time off because of it.

I'm now 37 weeks and I can honestly say I would happily sleep 24/7 at the moment. My health has improved massively since finishing work and emotionally I'm a lot better. Though I'm so bored of being pregnant now! Come on baby Girl!

We're nearly there!! I'm due 12/10 and finish tomorrow. I think I'll sleep til baby boy arrives! Can't believe how time has flown, it's incredible

My baby is 3 weeks old today! It goes so quick! X

baby bump week 20! gender scan on friday so can't wait! we think it's a girl :) this week I felt baby kicking for first time too

Attachments

• weebly 013.jpg
    weebly 013.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 176
2 weeks too go! Still not fully engaged but she's getting there and I'm still measuring 2 weeks behind. Lots of walking for me and some floor scrubbing! X

Little update: the baby was a flasher today! Lol we are having a little boy (Harry) my daughter is still in denial, my husband is chuffed!! Diabetes just sucks arse but hay x

Another boy, congrats 😊 wonder how many boys and girls there have been on this thread? X

Congratulations on baby boy ;) lucky they could see :)
I think more boys on this thread x

Little update: the baby was a flasher today! Lol we are having a little boy (Harry) my daughter is still in denial, my husband is chuffed!! Diabetes just sucks arse but hay x

Congratulations! 💙

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412327939.550292.jpg

Just under 5 weeks to go...woohoo

Back and hips very sore today though😥

You all have nice bumps ! I felt like a whale when I was pregnant lol !

15 week 5days bump, it's my first and I'm not finding out the sex 😁😁

When should I feel movement?

Last edited:
View attachment 76037

15 week 5days bump, it's my first and I'm not finding out the sex 😁😁

When should I feel movement?

It depends on you personally but from now onwards you may feel movement. Some people say it feels like tiny bubbles, I describe it as involuntary twitches inside you lol.

It's taken me two days but I've finally finished deep cleaning the flat. It only cost me back ache, a swollen hand, sore slightly swollen feet and achey knees. Totally worth it. X

It depends on you personally but from now onwards you may feel movement. Some people say it feels like tiny bubbles, I describe it as involuntary twitches inside you lol.

It's taken me two days but I've finally finished deep cleaning the flat. It only cost me back ache, a swollen hand, sore slightly swollen feet and achey knees. Totally worth it. X

You might have helped encourage her on her way! Can't believe we're nearly there, it's so exciting

You might have helped encourage her on her way! Can't believe we're nearly there, it's so exciting

I wish! I've had no labour 'signs' other than braxton hicks (which is normal now anyway). I'm getting the feeling she's going to be late or forced via induction.

Have you had any signs? X

Latest posts

Back