Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 76037

15 week 5days bump, it's my first and I'm not finding out the sex 😁😁

When should I feel movement?

I felt Max move at 14wks which is unusual with your first but was definitely him and not wind it felt squirmy that's the only way I can describe it xxx

I was 16wks with my first and about 14 with this one x

I wish! I've had no labour 'signs' other than braxton hicks (which is normal now anyway). I'm getting the feeling she's going to be late or forced via induction.

Have you had any signs? X

No :-(

Not even braxton hicks. I don't do late, so I'm hoping he comes soon. Husband thinks Tuesday, SIL thinks Thursday, I'd be happy with anything before next Sunday! Even happier if he came this Sunday. I've decided not to be overweight for the next one, turning over in bed is a mission!

Going for a curry tonight, see if we can smoke him out with a bit of spice!! x

No :-(

Not even braxton hicks. I don't do late, so I'm hoping he comes soon. Husband thinks Tuesday, SIL thinks Thursday, I'd be happy with anything before next Sunday! Even happier if he came this Sunday. I've decided not to be overweight for the next one, turning over in bed is a mission!

Going for a curry tonight, see if we can smoke him out with a bit of spice!! x

We haven't made any guesses yet but my due date is my cousins birthday, 3 days later it's my partners birthday and a week later our anniversary. So early rather than late would be preferred.
It's not so much the turning over in bed, it's the pressure on my pelvis that's driving me nuts. That and because I'm such a short a** I can just fit behind the steering wheel lol. So I think lots more walking for me, is in order.

Enjoy your curry tonight :) x

We were so certain its a girl and yes- it IS! 20 week scan was friday. Im so in love with her already:green:

We were so certain its a girl and yes- it IS! 20 week scan was friday. Im so in love with her already:green:

Aw congratulations :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations. I have my 13 week scan on Monday. I have to get the gestational diabetes test too. Not looking forward to it xx

Congratulations. I have my 13 week scan on Monday. I have to get the gestational diabetes test too. Not looking forward to it xx

Good luck for both Hun, I've got gestational diabetes again not great x

Good luck with that!! first scan, soo exciting!:) let us know how it goes

5 weeks you to go for me. I have terrible SPD so spend all the time in pain but the end is in sight :)

I have another growth scan on Monday as baby is measuring quite small, he could be forced out earlier if he's not growing enough.

X

:)

Ladies, at 2am this morning my contractions started and by 16:16pm weighing 6 pound 2 ounces, Millie Rose was born. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412621598.748928.jpg
Pain relief - gas and air only xx

Awww she's cute. Congratulations xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Ladies, at 2am this morning my contractions started and by 16:16pm weighing 6 pound 2 ounces, Millie Rose was born. View attachment 76223
Pain relief - gas and air only xx
Oh my god she is beautiful, congratulations, I hope your feeling good after all your hard work but she is absolutley worth it 😋 I have the same bunny for Luke he loves it xxx

Awhhh congratulations lilcheekymonkey she's beautiful!!!!

I have to say that I'm so envious of you all, in fact every time I see a pregnant woman or a new mum, my heart sinks just a little bit. I'm 31 and nowhere near having children :sad: for as long as I can remember I've wanted children and always been so maternal, but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen for me. Loads of my friends have children and I just feel like it should have happened by now and that time is running out for me. It would break my heart never to know what it's like to be a mum.

Sorry, to put a sad note on things, but you are all so lucky xxx

I have to say that I'm so envious of you all, in fact every time I see a pregnant woman or a new mum, my heart sinks just a little bit. I'm 31 and nowhere near having children :sad: for as long as I can remember I've wanted children and always been so maternal, but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen for me. Loads of my friends have children and I just feel like it should have happened by now and that time is running out for me. It would break my heart never to know what it's like to be a mum.

I always wanted children and it took a while to get there, You have loads of time, try to think positive. It will happen for you xxx

It is a sad note but don't hold it in :(
Is it just the fact it hasn't happened yet ?
It might happen your still young :) think positive Xxxx

Ahh thank you Lydia and Hazemalone. I'll try and stay hopefull.

Lydia c - yeah I get sad because it just hasn't happened and when I was younger I just thought it was a given that I would grow up and gave kids, but I guess life just doesn't work out the way you'd hoped. I haven't even found anyone yet and always seem to be unlucky in love. Hoping I'll be lucky one day.

Xxx

Omg congratulations cheeky monkey xxx

My scan went well due date 12th April x

Latest posts

Back