Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies, at 2am this morning my contractions started and by 16:16pm weighing 6 pound 2 ounces, Millie Rose was born. View attachment 76223
Pain relief - gas and air only xx

Awww congratulations honey! She is so beautiful. Hope you're resting lovely lady xxx

Sent from my MediaPad 10 LINK using SalonGeek mobile app

Awhhh congratulations lilcheekymonkey she's beautiful!!!!

I have to say that I'm so envious of you all, in fact every time I see a pregnant woman or a new mum, my heart sinks just a little bit. I'm 31 and nowhere near having children :sad: for as long as I can remember I've wanted children and always been so maternal, but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen for me. Loads of my friends have children and I just feel like it should have happened by now and that time is running out for me. It would break my heart never to know what it's like to be a mum.

Sorry, to put a sad note on things, but you are all so lucky xxx

Aww bless you
You've got plenty of time don't give up hope
I had Max who's my first just before I turned 34 and I intend on making him a big brother in about 3 or so years hopefully xxx

Thanks everyone, I'm still shocked she's here and it hasn't quite sunk in yet. I must say I was surprised that it didn't hurt as much as expected. Xx

I have to say that I'm so envious of you all, in fact every time I see a pregnant woman or a new mum, my heart sinks just a little bit. I'm 31 and nowhere near having children :sad: for as long as I can remember I've wanted children and always been so maternal, but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen for me. Loads of my friends have children and I just feel like it should have happened by now and that time is running out for me. It would break my heart never to know what it's like to be a mum.

BE POSITIVE!!!!!!!! dont go around telling yourself it wont ever happen, cos then it wont!! negativity feeds and attracts negativity, optimism and positivity the opposite! I met the love of my life when I was 32,5 and I am now turning 34 and we are expecting a baby girl in Feb. Believe me, it WILL happen! and you are young still!!! Women these days are having babies at 40! :) x

I know how you feel, I'm only 26 but have been trying for a while now. We have to try and stay positive though! It's hard at times but it will be so special when it happens for us! 😃 x

Thanks guys, you've all been so lovely and mimmimus you are very right in saying I must stay positive. I tend to feel very negatively about it and finding someone, but I guess men feed off that.

Babychops, I'm sure it will happen for you soon and you have time on your side.

Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413212891.683366.jpg My gorgeous girl arrived 4 weeks early Ella Grace weighing 5lb 15oz of perfection 😍😍😍 Today is her actual due date! dx

View attachment 76685 My gorgeous girl arrived 4 weeks early Ella Grace weighing 5lb 15oz of perfection 😍😍😍 Today is her actual due date! dx

Congratulations, she's lovely.

I was due yesterday so I'm getting irritable now. Just booked my stretch and sweep for sunday >_< yuck and my induction for the 24th. Not a happy bunny at the moment!

Congratulations !!!
She is beautiful x

I'm booked for induction 28th this month eek not looking forward to it I'm hoping she comes before

I was booked for induction with my second daughter , I was booked for a Friday but she came the Tuesday so you might be lucky ;)

12 days old! And off out to see friends today. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413622210.470111.jpg

Aw what a cutie pie. Hope you're doing OK too Mummy x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not long now arghhh! Has anyone suffered with like random cramp in the period paon area? I dont think its braxton hicks but ive never had them before. It seems to be if i move too quickly etc xx

Attachments

• 1413645969889.jpg
    1413645969889.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 159
Not long now arghhh! Has anyone suffered with like random cramp in the period paon area? I dont think its braxton hicks but ive never had them before. It seems to be if i move too quickly etc xx

I had those the wednesday morning, Ella was born Friday!!! Hope those bags are packed!!! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413913551.756637.jpg

20 week scan, didn't find out gender, wanna play guessing game?? &#128586;&#128586;

Latest posts

Back