Show us your baby bumps and scans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second that! I think boy too. Xx

I'm going for boy ! Don't know why but I think a boy 😉 what do you think your having ? X

I'm convinced it's a boy too ;-) I've got a girl who's 2 and half and it's all very different xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414098864.229270.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414098869.643275.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414098876.821620.jpg

Here's my boy at 21 weeks x

Aiden James Richard Kenton weighed 7lb7oz and arrived yesterday afternoon after 38.5 hours start to finish. Managed to avoid the induction though! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414156341.152754.jpg

Awww he's so cute. What a wee beaut. Congratulations, well done and hope you're resting mummy xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congrats! Wow that's a long labour, get plenty of rest. He's adorable! Xx

Morning geeks,

Im panicking, help!

I'm two days late and took a cheapy £1 test this morning, and after about 3 minutes a faint line showed up. Definitely visible but still very faint to what I've had in the past. Just after advice to see if anyone else has had this & if they were pregnant or just a start of a miscarriage?

Thank you all in advice, my poor other half in in work panicking too lol.

Xx

This is the pic ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414566945.530599.jpg

It just seems too good to be true after mc in July xx

Ah congratulations!! It's hard not to panic/worry after a mc (speaking from experience) but if you are very early on, like maybe only 3/4 wks, (which you probably are as your only a few days late) the line can be faint as the pregnancy hormones aren't as strong, it has nothing to do with how likely you are to miscarry. Congratulations, try not to worry & enjoy this time! Xx

This is the pic View attachment 77840

It just seems too good to be true after mc in July xx

I'm so so happy for you!!! Congratulations I always have had faint pregnancy tests no matter when I do them, I have a 4tr old daughter and 22 wks preggers. Try not to worry to much xxxx

Yes it can, I had a faint line at 3.5 weeks

Definitely positive !!
Doesn't look that faint to me ;) and they say it's rare to get a false negative !
So congratulations Xxxx

Thanks girls :)

Well 6 tests later I can confirm that I am pregnant!! 4 weeks 1 day according to my calculations :) Sooo happy and worried at the same time lol xx

Ah Welshie I'm delighted for you. Xxx

Ah Welshie I'm delighted for you. Xxx

Thank you happyfeet :) let the worrying begin lol xx

Try not to honey. Understand why you feel like that, but try not to, too much anyway. Enjoy your moment lovely lady and keeping my fingers crossed. So happy to read that there's a little bean in your belly xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414604427.747909.jpg

I'd like to introduce baby Teddy :) born 25/10/14 weighing a diddy 5lb5oz. He lost a bit of weight and now weighs 4lb13oz but is doing well.

:)

:)

Congratulation! So cute and tiny :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back