Show us your bridal nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bridesmaid shellac nails this picture does not do it justice xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 723
Here's a few of my designs, loved the vintage feel to many bridal dresses this year been fab for nail art!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381394626.342938.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381394662.984454.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381394691.711488.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381394710.202564.jpg

A few bridal sets I have done :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381402412.516576.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381402423.569244.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381402438.191608.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381402449.151805.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381402458.142711.jpg

Hi everyone hope everyone is well.. Ive been doing nails for 6mnths nw my friend has asked me to do her sisters nail for her wedding nxt week il called over to see her nails and see what she would like her nails are very bad and badly bitten there is hardly no nail bed left what do i do im really nervous i want to impress and do a good job as its my first proper nail job im traind in gel extenstions and shellach any advice or suggestion would be greatly apprectied thank you so much...xxxx:)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone hope everyone is well.. Ive been doing nails for 6mnths nw my friend has asked me to do her sisters nail for her wedding nxt week il called over to see her nails and see what she would like her nails are very bad and badly bitten there is hardly no nail bed left what do i do im really nervous i want to impress and do a good job as its my first proper nail job im traind in gel extenstions and shellach any advice or suggestion would be greatly apprectied thank you so much...xxxx:)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app
Full well tips or those that cover entire nail. Make her aware they might not last very well but they will be good enough for a big day and few days later (Unless you have very good gel - then they should be ok for 2-3 weeks if applied properly). Good luck! :)

Here's a few of my designs, loved the vintage feel to many bridal dresses this year been fab for nail art!!
Love yours, lace definitely rules to me. Gotta get some lace stamps urgently! :)

Love yours, lace definitely rules to me. Gotta get some lace stamps urgently! :)

For those picks I have used a mixture of stamp and also water decals there are some really pretty lace decals about and super easy to use! Xx

For those picks I have used a mixture of stamp and also water decals there are some really pretty lace decals about and super easy to use! Xx
Actually a good idea - for stamping I'd have to order both plates and polish as I'm running out of it. Thanks! :)

What colour have you used on the 3rd picture? X

I think it was Moonlight and roses x2 and grapefruit sparkle to give the peach hint x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381532104.065400.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381532156.687352.jpg

Most of my brides opt for something very simple. French Mani usually! However I do have one booked in for all white and one emerald green on ring finger next week.

Nails I did for a bride this summer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1381536817985.jpg
    1381536817985.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 713
Nails I did for a bride this summer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

These are lovely I would prob have these day to day if my nail beds where long enough for white tips without them looking dumpy and 'false'

These are lovely I would prob have these day to day if my nail beds where long enough for white tips without them looking dumpy and 'false'

That's where your extending the nail bed comes in - mine are awful without!

I'm loving these nails :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382002155.229487.jpg first time posting a photo as I'm new to all this so fingers crossed it works. Wedding nails

Latest posts

Back