Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely! Is the blue one cool cat Wendy?
Do you have an Instagram profile? Xx

Hi Jenny! Yes it is...really lovely and only takes 2 coats! I don't have an Instagram account...I'm not very technical to be honest but clients keep telling me I should get one! Xx

Hi Jenny! Yes it is...really lovely and only takes 2 coats! I don't have an Instagram account...I'm not very technical to be honest but clients keep telling me I should get one! Xx

I've just got it, loving it! Yeah you should definitely get one, I would follow you! Xx

I'm buying gelish for my holiday nails ( doing a manicure and gel polish course before I go ) ..

My favourite colour is turquoise .. I also love bright pink .. Anything bright or pastel outwith turquoise ..

Can anyone recommend some colours :) xx

I'm buying gelish for my holiday nails ( doing a manicure and gel polish course before I go ) ..

My favourite colour is turquoise .. I also love bright pink .. Anything bright or pastel outwith turquoise ..

Can anyone recommend some colours :) xx

Make you blink pink or pacific sunset are lovely bright pinks x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407780631.504375.jpg

Newbie to gelish. Love it x

Hi,
It's by irresistible glitter (lacente) in silver x

Laurensparkles how did you do the ring finger nail?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Guided by Shannon underwood, you can find her videos on YouTube xx

What's everyone's thoughts on 'playing it cool' : 'doo wop' and 'let's go to the hop'

Sally's have it on offer if u buy two from the range you get 3 free cuticle oils.. I'm a sucker for a bargain and thought this was quite good but tbh I'm not sure at the same time? Haha xx

What's everyone's thoughts on 'playing it cool' : 'doo wop' and 'let's go to the hop'

Sally's have it on offer if u buy two from the range you get 3 free cuticle oils.. I'm a sucker for a bargain and thought this was quite good but tbh I'm not sure at the same time? Haha xx

I brought doo wop from Sally's last vat free day & it was reduced as well. I thinks it's a really nice colour & was a bargain 😉 x

ae07ae7f765afc98f0f2dee5f4f9a4d8.jpg

Mali-blu with cnd denim geode additive on accent finger x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ae07ae7f765afc98f0f2dee5f4f9a4d8.jpg

Mali-blu with cnd denim geode additive on accent finger x

How did you do the accent nail? Using stickers? Where do people but these from x x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

How did you do the accent nail? Using stickers? Where do people but these from x x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, they are hand painted. I used a Liverpool lashes video to help
http://youtu.be/jVwfA6u7tlY
X x x

Latest posts

Back