Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey lovely,

Can I ask what colour that is on the first and last pic? Thank you xx

It's simply mauvelous. It's discontinued now (I don't know why because my clients love it!! )
She's my beauty is probably the closest other colour to it in Gelish xx

It's simply mauvelous. It's discontinued now (I don't know why because my clients love it!! )
She's my beauty is probably the closest other colour to it in Gelish xx

Ah no! I'll check out 'She's My Beauty', thanks lovely! X

Hi all. I've loved this thread, although it's taken me a few days to go through it all as I've only just found it. I've got to say all of your work is fantastic and has inspired me to give nail art a go.
This is a pic of my first attempt at a French manicure. I used taffeta and sheek White. Any hints or tips from you pros would be much appreciated. I did the smile line freehand and feel I could of brought the line up abit more but am quite happy with my first go at it.
Can't wait to see more pics from you all, keep them coming :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 22
Rockstar nails I did on my myself for the first time. Used its a lily with pink glitter

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    899.2 KB · Views: 34
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458037898.803059.jpg
make you blink pink.

Sorry just read was gel polish thread! I saw the word Gelish! Can easy remove once I find out how too [emoji23]

Hi Ladies,
Can anyone name this Gelish creamy purple colour?
Many thanks in advance xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458260566.453128.jpg

PicsArt_03-17-12.04.55.jpg
Hi Geeks
I know their is a show us your nails thread but i get bored scrolling through to find mainly acrylics etc so have a specific thread just for gelish and shellac :) hope this is ok. Hav tried to upload a photo of te ones i have on at the mo (gelish) hope it works!!View attachment 36297

Latest posts

Back