Show us your Gelish nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah have to give this a try, only been trained a week 😊 xx

Have a good play around! I know some ladies like to press the glitter into the tacky later but I like a good mix of glitter

Have a good play around! I know some ladies like to press the glitter into the tacky later but I like a good mix of glitter

I will definatly have a play i have a few glitters just need more gelish colours lol xx

Gelish Arctic Freeze with neon pigments xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397381222.538737.jpg

Harmony acrylic sculpts with gelish brighter than you ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397381375.005744.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397381423.457594.jpg

A few of my latest gelish creationsImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397382815.674853.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397382835.747514.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397382876.970636.jpg

Black, white, gold sparkles and some antique swirls ;)

View attachment 61843

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi glamoureyes could u go through how u did these- i have never tired anything like this(too nervous!!!) but just love them!!

Fade/gradient using I'm Brighter Than You & Brights Have More Fun topped with Vegas Nights
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397387829.026101.jpg

Hi glamoureyes could u go through how u did these- i have never tired anything like this(too nervous!!!) but just love them!!

Ahh glad you like them thanks.

Thumbs and little fingers. Finished with top coat and removed sticky, drew pattern with foil adhesive, used foil, applied topcoat.

Index and ring. Finished with topcoat and removed sticky, used gold to apply in half moon shape, cured, applied glitter, topcoated.

Middle finger. Applied bottom colour all over, cure, applied top colour to top half, cure. Topcoat and remove sticky. Draw line in gold, cure, apply glitter, topcoat

:)

Xxxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397424781.360466.jpg passion, with trends 'party girl problems' and arctic white with dots xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397425468.494203.jpg
Gelish Rendezvous

Ahh glad you like them thanks.

Thumbs and little fingers. Finished with top coat and removed sticky, drew pattern with foil adhesive, used foil, applied topcoat.

Index and ring. Finished with topcoat and removed sticky, used gold to apply in half moon shape, cured, applied glitter, topcoated.

Middle finger. Applied bottom colour all over, cure, applied top colour to top half, cure. Topcoat and remove sticky. Draw line in gold, cure, apply glitter, topcoat

:)

Xxxx

Thanks a million for telling me- and what do u use?? I use gelish and shellac..... I have foils but too afraid of them think i need some foil adhesive!!!! :) :)

Thanks a million for telling me- and what do u use?? I use gelish and shellac..... I have foils but too afraid of them think i need some foil adhesive!!!! :) :)

I use Gelish :) if I'm just applying random patches of foil I just use the inhibition layer of gelish but if doing patterns I use the foil adhesive :) xxx

I love the first picture, which colours did you use? Xx

Hi Nessa sorry for the late reply. I used:

Fairest Of Them All for the French tip.
Night Reflection, Garden Teal Party, Allure, Black Shadow for the flicks.
Arctic Freeze for the dots.

Lolla :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Sunflower nails

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397465605381.jpg
    1397465605381.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 377
Acrylic extensions with gelish on top in black shadow and Sheek white ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397546823.875894.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397591481.511341.jpg
My first proper go at gelish ! How did I do ? X

Latest posts

Back