Show us your hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lies, all lies I tell thee..I have built you up in my mind to brad Pitt status!! Post a naked selfie and let me be the judge!

Lol that is so funny !

Don't know about you but I struggle to find the time to get mine done! I get hair envy every day after doing clients, just wish I could take my head off my shoulders every so often lol I'd be able to do it myself then!
Completely agree!!! I put coffee composite on it over platinum back in November and then put a 7/3 on my roots about 7 weeks ago! This is what it has faded too!!

I know I could use a haircut. :p This is from a few days ago...I coloured over most of the blue with black.

Attachments

• myhair.jpg
    myhair.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 889
I know I could use a haircut. :p This is from a few days ago...I coloured over most of the blue with black.

Where abouts are you? You look familiar??

Wow, you look like Mark Gardener from Ride (from back in the day)
mark-gardener-singer-guitarist-with-ride-1990-on-stage-at-reading-festival.jpg

Last edited:
I love this!! What have you used?

My hair is a borefest I'm ashamed to post a pic! X

Its majirel 8.3+7.44 9equal amounts)+20vol :D Thank you ... I love being a ginge! xx

Attachments

• 52790_10152230749595183_1729870852_o.jpg
    52790_10152230749595183_1729870852_o.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,119
Wow your girlfriend is beautiful c

Latest posts

Back